Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "something tells me there's going to be some very interesting news here between now and the first week of August" 7/28/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "something tells me there's going to be some very interesting news here between now and the first week of August" 7/28/20

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "something tells me there's going to be some very interesting news here between now and the first week of August" 7/28/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "something tells me there's going to be some very interesting news here between now and the first week of August" 7/28/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:54 pm

Guru Pimpy  

...without putting too much hopium into what's going to happen, I'm waiting for the Finance Minister of Iraq to possibly make some very interesting announcements this week.  Let's see what happens.  I don't want to say too much but we're definitely monitoring it.  One thing that can help restore the sovereignty of Iraq is for them to have the restrictions removed off of their currency so they could be a sovereign nation and start dealing with the international community...something tells me there's going to be some very interesting news here between now and the first week of August.  Something that you could feel very happy about...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

vivitampa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum