Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "But we do know it's a very huge payment (billions and billion) and it will be in the form of IQD's" 7/28/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "But we do know it's a very huge payment (billions and billion) and it will be in the form of IQD's" 7/28/20

Go down

Frank26: "But we do know it's a very huge payment (billions and billion) and it will be in the form of IQD's" 7/28/20 Empty Frank26: "But we do know it's a very huge payment (billions and billion) and it will be in the form of IQD's" 7/28/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:53 pm

Frank26  

...We believe Iraq is about to make a very huge payment in the form of IQD...We don't know who.  We don't know why.  But we do know it's a very huge payment (billions and billion) and it will be in the form of IQD's.  It might be a payment to Kuwait.  It might be to Saudi Arabia.  They either already made this payment in IQD's...Or they're in the process of doing it.  IMO this is because somebody knows the new exchange rate of the IQD is coming.  To receive payment in Iraqi dinars in a large amount like that it is very indicative of someone knows something about that currency. It's pretty obvious isn't it? ...I bought my dinar on April of 2004.  I've had my currency going on 17 years and no where in those 17 years did I ever ever feel that the exchange rate was that eminent as I feel it right now.  The evidence is very clear...somebody knows...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum