Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 Empty MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:25 pm

Member: Are we there yet?

MZ: There sure is a lot of chatter we are there this week.

MZ: We see the groundhog again today as there was no movement this weekend. But, there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning. These are some of the biggest groups in the game. We are going to watch it. 

MZ: I am a firm believer we are about to see this soon. 

MZ: We are watching things unfold and watching things line up. We may need to see this other stimulus first. 

Member:  Announcement today about 2nd stimulus check…why is this important?

MZ: One thing happened quietly over the weekend. The hold on evictions ended over the weekend….there is a mass filing going on in courtrooms all over the US for eviction files… 27 million plus….they had controlled those evictions and now all of the sudden those controls are off. Everything is coming unglued. 

Mod:  PRES. TRUMP’S LIST OF INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS https://www.apmreports.org/collection/trump-infrastructure-projects

Member: If they're under an NDA, then they won’t be able to say that they received dollars……food for thought. 

MZ: I have a tremendous amount of contacts and none of them have told me they had dollars and a NDA yet….If they were under one….I would know it. 

Member:  Iraqi Stock Exchange is Closing for 12 Days Starting on Wednesday, July 29th. Heads Up

Member Fox news says Gold is at $1960

Member:  Kitco says Silver is at $24.34, could this be right!!!

MZ: Metals are breaking out guys…..we were always told that at the end of this metals would break out and the bonds markets would start to collapse….we are watching that happen. . The banks and big players are selling paper gold and silver to try to keep it from spiking…..they can’t. We are watching an incredibly complex worldwide event play out. 

Member:  The Transition is continuing, the only two things can get the economy going is lots of money or a monetary RESET.

MZ: In the mainstream news…..I shared a link last week about the 3 gorges damn being in trouble but also about the bank runs in China. Who has the biggest investments in China?  Europe.    When China collapses, Europe collapses then the US collapses. We are watching this play out…have faith in the plan. 

Member: I  hear China has floods from rain and their 3 Gorge Dam is on the verge of breaking

Member:  MarkZ the reason no bank runs in the US is that we’re last to have it AS THE reserve currency! That’s in the Plan

Member:  .interesting interview with Charlie Ward, he has been given information that says the global reset is on schedule for this week.......just a video and form your own opinion

Member:  Charlie Ward said he saw 140 bunkers full of off book gold! the Philippines has 150 million metric tons of gold off books India and Korea have more off book gold == 100.00 silver= 10.00

MZ: That would not surprise me at all. 

Q: markz Have you heard OR can find out IF True “The GCR started Fri 24 July midnight EDT CMKX attorney Al Hodges paid (but account funds would be fully accessible only when Tier 4b started)”

MZ: We are trying to reach out to AL…..trying to prove or disprove it……I would consider that a rumor until we know for sure. There is a huge disinformation compaign going on ight now……trying to keep us confused. 

Q: Is there a cut off date we should be concerned with? 

Member:  Any kind of cut off date ….we should already take that as disinformation….. guys cmon ….mark has said this a billion zillion times now

Member:  There is no cut off date just like there no date for the RV until they decided to release IT!!

MZ: There is no cut off date. 

MZ:  https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning" 7/27/20

Post by Jayzze Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:43 pm

mark here is my question to you do you ever get embaresse by the lies you tell every one or    is it you lie so often you believe  your owe lies?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum