Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What Happened to ALL the Dinar? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What Happened to ALL the Dinar?

Go down

What Happened to ALL the Dinar? Empty What Happened to ALL the Dinar?

Post by GirlBye on Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:42 am

Hello All,

So I have my go to places where I knew Dinar was always available even when the larger exchanges like CXI ran out of Dinar, or had a two week waiting period. Now there is absolutely no Dinar available. My contacts in both Beverly Hills and New York are completely dry, with no word as to when it will become available again. 

I know the old articles state that a large amount of IQD will be withdrawn from circulation. I am just curious as to if anyone has any theories on why this has occurred and what is going on. 

I do know this, if I was going to sell any Dinar I own, this would be a great time to do it because Id definitely see a return on my investment. Not hat I intend to, but I am curious as to what the group thinks. 

What Happened to ALL the Dinar? Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4754dyah4xjtny8g7o224ahivbj07v8pcq7rpusqc8&rid=giphy
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

What Happened to ALL the Dinar? Empty Re: What Happened to ALL the Dinar?

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 am

This from the "safedinar.com" site seems a reasonable explanation:

"Covid Impact: SafeDinar.com has had to react to many challenges(government restrictions, border closings, flight cancellations etc…) some of these conditions will limit the volume that we can exchange(buying and selling) of certain currencies including the Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong for the foreseeable future. "
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 am

nothing has happened to the dinar it is just as worthless as before. it is and will always be worthless until irans influence is taken away and all the illegal stuff of malaki and friends  get arrested will you then see a change. in the mean time keep believing all the lies of the gurus who  are taking advantage of their sheep with the crap they push; btw zim and dong will be the future so start buying that also fools becuse the gurus push that also
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:44 am

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:This from the "safedinar.com" site seems a reasonable explanation:

"Covid Impact: SafeDinar.com has had to react to many challenges(government restrictions, border closings, flight cancellations etc…) some of these conditions will limit the volume that we can exchange(buying and selling) of certain currencies including the Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong for the foreseeable future. "

Thank you Ethel that sounds reasonable. Smile 
However, I did some digging because I wanted to see if it was an Iraq "issue", or a "regional" issue. Apparently, its an Iraq issue. I ordered Kuwaiti, Jordanian, and Saudi Arabian currency just to see if it was available, and it was.    

Now I realize none of those countries currencies are under sanction with the US baking system. However, that's never stopped the circulation of the Iraqi currency, or the ability for American citizens to purchase it.  

What Happened to ALL the Dinar? Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jk869oc93pizxmnyjptz3r7brz3y2ttc3qzebns9&rid=giphy
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:50 am

@Jayzze wrote:nothing has happened to the dinar it is just as worthless as before. it is and will always be worthless until irans influence is taken away and all the illegal stuff of malaki and friends  get arrested will you then see a change. in the mean time keep believing all the lies of the gurus who  are taking advantage of their sheep with the crap they push; btw zim and dong will be the future so start buying that also fools becuse the gurus push that also

Hey Jayzze, coffee

If it wasn't for the fact I can sell my Dinar right now for twice what I paid for it, I would agree with you and think twice about my rather small investment. Even at its worst rate I expected a return (loss) of 60 cent to the dollar I paid.

This is an unexpected turn of events, that I can get a 200% return on what I originally paid. So, for now Ill keep my illusions and hope alive Smile 
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:33 pm

girlbye you are one of the few so count your blessings. 17 yrs ago i bought all my dinar at 300 per mil. 6 yrs ago  i sold almost all of mine at 600 per mil. there are not many  like this. and if things do not change starting with gettig rid of irian influence and malaki no matter what these clowns/gurus say you will never see more then toilet paper value of the dinar.btw iraq is sinking just as fast as the iol prices
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum