Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Go down

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV Empty Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Post by Ponee on Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Delta  

...I'm gonna stick to my personal opinion even though the team does not agree with me...I wish and I hope and I pray to God I'm wrong 1000% but I'm leaning toward September...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV Empty Re: Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Post by RoyBoy on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:12 am

Delta, you forgot one thing, September of what year?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV Empty Re: Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Post by Jayzze on Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:34 pm

delta i am happy you are leaning on sept. i can assure you we will be here in 2021. until iraq gets rid of iranian  influence and they amount of gov money that is stolen no wonder they have a liquity issue as well as many other things. if they ever get their act together then maybe then you will see an ri/rv until then  do not get conned in to buying the gurus products as well as the dinar dong  or zimor you will be wasting your hard earned money
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum