Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Delta is leaning towards September for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

3 posters

Go down

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV Empty Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Delta  

...I'm gonna stick to my personal opinion even though the team does not agree with me...I wish and I hope and I pray to God I'm wrong 1000% but I'm leaning toward September...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV Empty Re: Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:12 am

Delta, you forgot one thing, September of what year?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Delta is leaning towards September for the RV Empty Re: Delta is leaning towards September for the RV

Post by Jayzze Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:34 pm

delta i am happy you are leaning on sept. i can assure you we will be here in 2021. until iraq gets rid of iranian  influence and they amount of gov money that is stolen no wonder they have a liquity issue as well as many other things. if they ever get their act together then maybe then you will see an ri/rv until then  do not get conned in to buying the gurus products as well as the dinar dong  or zimor you will be wasting your hard earned money
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum