Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat says -- they are not going to wait until January 2021 if they can help it.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat says -- they are not going to wait until January 2021 if they can help it.

Go down

Mnt Goat says -- they are not going to wait until January 2021 if they can help it.  Empty Mnt Goat says -- they are not going to wait until January 2021 if they can help it.

Post by Ponee on Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Mnt Goat  

Where do we stand for the RV

...I am not looking for anything in July. There are just too many pieces still to put in place to make this happen. Also we are moving into August soon and so I see a possible window opening if certain actions are taken. But I do know for a FACT that they are not going to wait until January 2021 if they can help it. They need to be on the FOREX trading now and so are pushing aggressively now to make it all happen. Also, ISX is now trading the Iraqi dinar like a currency exchange and this is a very, very good sign too.  When ISX comes live on NASDAQ this will be the time they also put the dinar back to the currency exchanges. I look at the ISX move now as a testing ground for the dinar with investors.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

CyberCyndi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum