Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done. It's good. Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'

Go down

Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  Empty Pimpy HOPES TO HEAR -- 'This is done. It's good. Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Pimpy   What you are going to see first is like this - The agreement between Kurdistan and Iraq hammered out and fixed.  (I feel like that's the true reason he [Kazemi] has not been to the United States yet...) As soon as that is done hopefully Ms Plasshart talks to the United Nations saying, 'This is done.  It's good.  Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.'  She thinks it's time to reinstate the sovereignty.  Al-Kazemi comes over here to the Untied States, meets with Trump.  They have a good meeting...Then what we're gonna do is wait for Trump to then introduce to the world Al-Kazemi.  In that speech I'm hoping what we'll hear is Trump encouraging international community to once again recognize the sovereignty of Iraq - Therefore removing any type of restrictions on their currency and we see it on the Forex.

Just because Trump says he recognizes their sovereignty doesn't mean it happens instantaneously.  Having said that it doesn't mean I'm kicking the can down the road.  I think it's going to happen shortly after that...I think what happens is probably a week or two later you'll see this done.  It's going to be shortly after the speech.  But we just want to hear it be done.  Then sometime shortly after that we will see what the rate it going to be on the Iraqi dinar as it gets on the Forex trading...  

There's a lot of people in the group they always feel this is never going to happen.  I get that...it's been stretched out over years.  Over 10 years.  15 years for people.  So I get that their frustration.  If I may make a suggestion...you can go 'I'm done.  This isn't going to happen.'  Sell your currency back.  And ignore it all together.  Or what you could do instead of driving yourself crazy. Cut off the news for a little bit.  That includes me...If everyday you're waking up with anticipation I would imagine there are only so many times you can be let down...this is why people shouldn't say dates or rates.  The truth of the matter is nobody knows...be grounded.  Be calm.  It is going to happen.  That's my opinion.  It appears to be happening very very soon.  You can see all the signs that are here...hang tight, be cool and have faith...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum