Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT

Go down

IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT Empty IRAQ IS READY TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION … AND INVITES THE FRENCH PRESIDENT

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:57 pm

July 16, 2020 Walter

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Thursday, the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received the French Foreign Minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, and the accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, they discussed relations and issues of common concern between the two friendly countries.

Al-Kazimi said during the meeting: The French role is of great importance in supporting Iraq through the international coalition in the face of terrorism and the remnants of ISIS, and that Iraq is ready today for international cooperation with all countries of the world that support peace and stability, including France.

Al-Kazemi also uploaded the French minister an invitation to French President Emmanuel Macron to visit Iraq.

For his part, the French minister affirmed that France, as part of the international coalition for the elimination of ISIS, is ready to support Iraq to take its deserved regional role and that it is optimistic about the steps of the current government headed by Al-Kazemi, and is continuing to support Iraqi efforts in the reconstruction of the liberated areas, especially Mosul, and provide a hand of assistance with regard to Efforts aimed at strengthening societal reconciliation.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum