Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU

+3
texmom3b
melodyroseparker
MatthewR
7 posters

Go down

To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU Empty To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU

Post by MatthewR Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 am

As this ride comes to an end. (hopefully) I would like to personally thank all the mods and Intel givers from this great site. You all have helped us get through the ups and downs of this roller coaster and helped us keep our sanity in the process. I appreciate all the time and effort that goes into the intel gathering and those that are on the boards keeping us in line as well. You are greatly appreciated by many and we will thank you for years to come as well!

If anyone agrees with this or has some appreciation to express to the mods or intel gathers please express it to them!

Matt
http://greatappreview.blogspot.com/

MatthewR

Back to top Go down

To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU Empty Re: To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU

Post by melodyroseparker Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 am

I have been so totally impressed with the sense of community and doing good here on the Okie site. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Okie and all the moderators and contributors to the site. You folk are awesome and are an active demonstration of the best mankind has to offer. Looking forward to creating good with you post RV!

Blessings,

Melody-Rose

melodyroseparker

http://www.transcendentjourney.com

Back to top Go down

To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU Empty Thank You!

Post by texmom3b Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am

Wow, Mods and Intel Givers! You have been used by the Lord to navigate us through this difficult journey of waiting in faith and believing it to come to us. For many of us that need this gift desperately, it has been a Godsend to be on the OOM site and receive the amazing encouragement to not give up. Thank you for the many, many hours of self-less work you all have done to give us intel, and not leave us when some were not appreciative. It has been a ministry to the rest of us. God bless you all and thank you.

texmom3b

Back to top Go down

To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU Empty Re: To all the mods and intel Givers... THANK YOU

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am

Thank you all for what you do at this site and have done for me. It gave me back hope. Something i had lost after the passing of my wife. She got me started on dinars, but during the time of crisis i forgot about them. Later i found them in our bible. I remembered that she would tell me about some oil guy that always had info on dinars and was a good christian. Well, it took me a while, i found O.O.M. This site and chat room kept me going. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. All the the people involved are truly a team and inspiration to me and all.
Again thank you.
geo

Back to top Go down

Post by lav Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

To all the OOM Mods Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! for your hard work and persistance to bring us to the end of this ride. I love the way you work together and keep us grounded in the process. A great big thank you to Jonnywg, Okie, BWM, Bulldog and the rest for taking the lead. I love my OOM family.
Let's bring the rv home, lav :!: :!: :!:

lav

Back to top Go down

Post by candi Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 am

I really don't know how I would have made it through all the ups and downs of this CRAZY DINAR RIDE without you all!!

Okie and all mods thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all your hard time consuming stressful work keeping us informed!!!

I would be insane right now if not for you all!! Thank you Thank you Thank you !! I so hope to meet you all and thank you in person.

God bless you all,

:flower: Candi :flower:
candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by bea Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

i feel that i need to take this time to tell all you mods, how much you all have ment to me ,you all have been a very BIG part of my life for the last year or so. with out all of you , i would know so very littel about so much. i have laugh with you,cryed with you,prayed with you,got mad,sad,loved,and many many smile from you all, you have become apart of my family, over the min.,hours,days and months that we have shard together, I THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOD HAS BLESSED ME THROUGH ALL THE HARD WORK AT ALL YOU MODS DO OUT OF LOVE US. IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT GOD HAS DONE HIS WORK THROUGH YOU MODS. I FEEL AND SEE HIS LOVE FOR ME THROUGH ALL FROM BEA

bea

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchess Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Even thought I don't post, I am very grateful for all those who share their knowledge with us! You make this journey a very unforgettable time in my family's life!

May God continue to BLESS you and watch over all of you!
Cher

dutchess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum