Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says -- Many of the redemption centers have been told they will see us this week.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- Many of the redemption centers have been told they will see us this week.

Go down

MarkZ says -- Many of the redemption centers have been told they will see us this week.  Empty MarkZ says -- Many of the redemption centers have been told they will see us this week.

Post by Ponee on Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:08 pm

MarkZ   

Was very quiet this weekend…I’ve gone back and forth with a number of banking contacts. They are hearing there will be a release and funding tomorrow. Many of the redemption centers have been told they will see us this week. That is the chatter and I am hearing it from all over the place. Stories out of Europe about the corruption in the Iraq government…the new government is still cleaning it up.  I have heard so much chatter about the 21st, the 22nd and the 23rd.  From government sources, from press sources and others all over the place that we are about to see some land-breaking huge stuff over that 2-3 day period...Overall the news is great!!

[How can your bankers be wrong every day of the week?]   

Because that is what they are being told. They need to be ready and in place for when it does happen….

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum