Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay Empty Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:08 am

Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay

19/07/2020

Parliamentary Finance: The employees ’salaries will be paid without delay 22014

Economy News_ Baghdad

The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives confirmed, on Sunday, that the salaries of employees during the next three months are insured and will be disbursed without delay.

"The Finance Committee is awaiting the economic reform paper that will be presented by the government," said committee member Mohamed al-Darraji.

He added that the Finance Committee is working to merge the legislative reform paper with the executive paper, stressing the importance of activating the draft economic reform law. 

On the salaries, Darraji indicated that “the borrowing law has secured the payment of employee salaries during the next three months without delay.”

The Central Bank announced, Earlier details of his contribution to facing the financial crisis, and while confirming the re-deduction of bonds to the Ministry of Finance to secure salaries for a period of three months, it is likely to exchange them at the beginning of next week.

Ihsan Shamran, Director General of Accounting at the Central Bank, said, "The central bank has a great role in facing the current financial crisis, confirming the re-deduction of bonds in favor of the Ministry of Finance by about 8 trillion dinars."

He added that "these bonds will enable the ministry to secure the salaries of employees for the months of July and August and September, noting that the bank made it easier for the Ministry of Finance to process the debt repayment for a period of 10 years."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21084
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum