Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward says --   it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward says -- it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50.

Go down

Footforward says --   it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50. Empty Footforward says -- it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50.

Post by Ponee on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:19 pm

Footforward   

It's my opinion the rate won't be 50 cents. People have been asking me about this a lot today. Kuwait lied about their intention to RV. They flat out said they would never revalue and the next day they did so. Media lies. Why would the Iraqi media be any different?  All I can say to that is that it's my opinion that it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50.

Something happened a few days ago that I believe is being over looked. The Iraqi PM sent in the military to take control of the ports. This was done for security and to root out corruption. I think this is very telling.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward says --   it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50. Empty Re: Footforward says -- it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50.

Post by Paul zahn on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:54 pm

I agree they can but I doubt it not for us here in the United States

Paul zahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward says --   it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50. Empty Re: Footforward says -- it's impossible for the rate to start out below 3.50.

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:38 am

The dinar will never be more than 1/10 of a penny.  And Kuwait didn't lie about RV'ing their currency a day before they revalued because they never revalued.  FF is getting his guru lies confused.  It was China that supposedly lied about RV'ing a day before they did it, but even that story isn't true.  The story came out in May of 2005 saying that they would loosen their policy and allow the yuan to go up or down by a few percent.  Then in July they denied that there was any timetable for revaluation, but due to pressure by US representatives they started raising the value shortly thereafter and eventually raised it about 35% over an 8 year period.  FF is a moron.  
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/china-said-to-deny-official-report-implying-yuan-shift
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-07/01/content_456394.htm

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Although I love it when my investment advisor claims to hear voices from God , and bases all investment strategies on a voice from above.. like the time Apple hit a low at around $50.bucks per share, way back, you know around 3000+ RV's ago, 6000+ GCR's .. or 25000 any second now, and 50000 we've never been closer(s) .. 
Yeah, my adviser said God said I should buy more apple stock. At the time he was referring to Steve Jobs just before he died.  My investment advisor also said the devil told him to buy Netflix's just before the pandemic lock down because everyone would be stuck at home w/ nothing to do.. by devil I mean an industry report from T Rowe Price.

It's not that we don't enjoy Matt's insane ramblings and narcissistic prophecies .. and we especially love when he suggests this is all out of the kindness of his chubby little heart (please subscribe). But who in their right mind would take the word of an unlicensed fuctard from Canada with a youtube channel who's profiting from viewer clicks & the occasional donation . It's kind of like cyber panhandling or being accosted on the street by a Jesus freak with a sign that says "don't listen to me, but the end is near .." 
The good news, Canada has a great healthcare system and the #RCMP /Royal Canadian Mounted Police should see to it that Matt get's some free help w/ his mental health issues ..

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum