Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

PIMPY says -- There's no 800#s you need to call... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

PIMPY says -- There's no 800#s you need to call...

Go down

PIMPY says -- There's no 800#s you need to call... Empty PIMPY says -- There's no 800#s you need to call...

Post by Ponee on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Pimpy  

I know you guys have been told that there are these 800#s you need to call.  There's no 800#s you need to call...I actually called one of these 800#s that was posted one time and it literally was to a pizza place. 

I was like what the hell is this about?  What are these 800#s?...I went into my bank.  I bank at Wells Fargo.  I called the manger over and we had a talk.  The first thing that come out of his mouth was he said, "I must inform you we don't buy or sell Iraqi dinar...but if it gets reinstated and it's recognized and all the restrictions are taken off again here's all you got to do. Come into the bank.  Get my attention...tell me you want to go ahead and exchange the dinar.  We'll take a look at it, make sure the bills are real...then I'll tell you what the current rate of exchange is.  We charge you a small fee...and you can just deposit it in your bank depending on how much it is..."  These 800#s I'd be very very weary of. I'm just warning you out there.  Be careful...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum