Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20

Go down

Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 Empty Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:13 pm

Judy Note: Many sources were saying that 800# notification, along with a Liquidity Shotgun Release was very close and likely the morning of Wed. 14 July, while the Military Intel Contact said the release was still any minute this week, though the actual timing was confidential and not known by anyone but those on the RV Team.

The Intel Contact also said, “This was about to be cut loose. All obstacles have been overcome Behind the Scenes. We're at the end of this, so stay positive and be grateful. There's more good news coming.”

On Tues. 14 July morning Prosperity Package Adjudicated Settlement went out. The Iraq delegation met with POTUS and team that afternoon.

There were a number of people across the globe who had already exchanged, or had SKRs and were not yet liquid, but felt they would be by late Tues. 14 July.

There was expectation in Iraq that they would show their new rate in the mosques early morning on Wed. 15 July (which would be around 10:30 pm EDT Tues. 14 July).

The First Basket of Currencies to revalue: Afghanistan Afghani (AFN), Kuwait I Dinar (KWD), US Dollar (USD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Chinese Renminbi, or Yuan (CNY), UK British Pound/Pound Sterling (GBP), Qatar I Rial (QAR), UAE Emirate Dinar (AED), Indian Rupee (INR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Mexican Peso (MXN), Venezuela Bolivar (VEB), Brazil Real (BRL), Saudi Arabia Riyal (SAR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, Zimbabwe Zim/Bond.

A. Schedule of RV/ GCR Events:

Fri. 10 July the Chinese Elders gave the “go” for Tier 4b (us, the international Internet Group) release on Tues. 14 July.

Sat. 11 July: Iraq International trade restrictions lifted.

Sun. 12 July at 9:30 pm EDT: US Treasury, Department of Defense and HSBC decided to move forward with the release schedule.

On Mon. 13 July at 6:45 pm EDT the Department of Defense gave a final go for the international Internet Group’s receipt of a Secured Website and 800#s to make exchange/ redemption appointments.

On Tues. 14 July Blackout Week started while the fiat dollar would be replaced by a gold/ asset-backed system out of the new US Treasury in Reno. New gold-backed US dollars and newly minted coins were sitting at banks ready to circulate. Prosperity Packages were sent out and closings would happen. The finance ministers from Iraq, Vietnam and Zimbabwe met with President Trump at the White House.

Sometime this week Iraq would announce their sovereignty and Liquidity release, notifications, Tier 4b exchanges/ redemption were expected to start.

Sat. 18 July: Since the Zim Bonds were backing the entire Global Currency Reset, they hoped to get Zim holders in within the first four days after the Secured Website/800#s release.

Wed. 22 July: A Week of Darkness ended, while Q was revealed.

Fri. 31 July: Deadline to exchange at a Contract Rate.

Mon. 3 Aug.: Tier 5 general public could exchange at the new international Forex Rates

Labor Day Weekend Sat.-Mon. Sept. 5-7: John Durham was expected to act on high profile indictments of those in the Obama Administration. NESARA / GESARA being implemented behind the scenes, with ongoing arrests on over 1,800 sealed indictments filed in federal courts across the nation since Trump took office. According to a new Military of Defense report President Trump had ordered the notorious Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to prepare for “high-level” American prisoners who would face Military Tribunals.

Tues. 3 Nov: NESARA Law was scheduled to be fully in place by the Presidential Election.

Judy's Crap Load For 7/15/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum