Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20

Go down

New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 Empty New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Guru Petra 

...I've been consuming a lot of popcorn.  It's because there's so much going on it's kind of like a movie...I'm really focusing on the CBI.  I'm looking at what Parliament is doing...I'm looking at many areas of not only Iraq but globally what's happening macro economically with the price of oil with this pandemic that we're dealing with.  The impact that's having on everywhere is really quite amazing.  What's a particular interest to me this week has been the activities of all these outside sources that are getting engaged with Iraq...we're in a place right now that's very quite quite exciting IMO.  It's exciting to watch.  It truly is a play in progress.  We're getting to that final end game...

...there is a lot happening behind the scenes that we can't comment on.  I know there are things I know that I can't comment on that are occurring from a global perspective because of what I do.  I want to encourage you that this train is coming in.  It has too.  There are too many things that are going on extraneously outside of just the Iraqi dinar that is making this happen.  The fact that you are in this now is a gift from God.  I would implore you to ask him for guidance and direction as to what you do with this money.  Be discerning.  There are a lot of wolves out there.  I would hate you guys to study and listen and lose it because you didn't think through it...we're seeing the fine print begin tapped out because this contract is ready to be done...the progress being made is phenomenal.  It's exciting.  Yes there are hiccups...but they're getting there.  They're getting it done...there isn't much left to do...we're at a point now where they have to make their move and it's going to be soon...

New Guru Petra: "We're getting to that final end game" 7/14/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PaddyZim likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum