Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20

4 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 Empty MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 pm

MZ: Quiet weekend. A number of appointments and tabletops that did not walk away with dollars. The first appointment that I know of where people could receive dollars is supposed to be today…..so could it happen today? Possibly, but no one knows for sure. .

MZ: There is very positive things from Iraq with the expectation of a new rate Wednesday or Saturday.

MZ: Chatter out of Zurich, Hong Kong and Dubai….also Miami and Richmond which have been suddenly tapped to help handle exchange stuff. They are all talking about appointments with liquidity and moving forward. Nobody knows the date….but everybody thinks it’s close

MZ: I am excited about the news that they are positioned for exchanges as they proof bonds and proof currency. .

MZ: I wish I could tell you just how close we are. I spoke with one attorney who is handling an SKR that I did….he is hoping that we start SKR’s late today. .

Member: Leaders of Iraq Vietnam and Zimbabwe are here in America to talk to Trump

MZ: As I understand it Iraq arrived in DC yesterday with some high-level meetings starting today. Would it make sense for some announcements of a change in the Iraqi currency since they are here? They will not only be in DC but also in New York….which is home to the UN.

MZ: I am looking for this to be an absolutely huge week of news and movement.

MZ: In other news I have a source….fellow living in Texas …he is an MP that has been called up and is now in Guantonimo bay. He says they have tripled the size and have been told to they are ready for “high level American prisoners” . And this is from someone I know in the real world. So some of those articles we see talking about gitmo and arrests may be accurate, based on what I am hearing.

MZ: I will say it again….they are preparing for “High Level American Prisoners.” Something is afoot.

Member: Do you think Congress is in vacation for a reason? Ha,ha!

Member Ghislane Maxwell is supposed to be in court today.

Member: Mark we need to see some big arrests before the people will step up and see what's going on! seeing is believing!!

Member: lots of celebrity deaths, suicide. think they know they're coming for them. Wayfare and other apps, being tracked for financials. they are caught.

Member: It's said that Q is on 1 week blackout…. when Q is quite things are Happening

Member: There is a brand new large prison in ALASKA !

Member: Mass arrests very soon

MZ: There is news from reputable sources that they are finally moving forward with Judy Shelton. Judy is a huge advocate for sound money…gold backed money. We have been told for a long time that watching her confirmation was a key to where we are at and moving forward.

Member: Santa Surfing tweeted yesterday that Judy Shelton is Golden!!!

Member: Shelton vote is July 21

MZ: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/07/10/shelton-fed-nomination/

MZ: Stalled nomination of Judy Shelton for Fed gets new life as Senate Banking committee sets vote https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stalled-nomination-of-judy-shelton-for-fed-gets-new-life-as-senate-banking-committee-sets-vote-2020-07-10

Member: Judy has not been confirmed yet…..she has no power

MZ: I think that is semantics….I think she has far more power then she is given credit for…..but her being confirmed is a big piece I have been told

Member: The 21st Judy Shelton confirmation hearing. Gold and Silver needs to revalue first and go to Gold Standard, and then the GCR

Member: Watch for 7-16-2020 for JFK. Anniversary of his (supposed) death.

Member: Throughout the history of the world, a Renaissance seems to occur when it is needed. Light in the darkness...

MZ: Remember it has taken 100 years for us to get here….I say we are close now because we are watching a rollout to change it over the last 2-3- years. Remember this is an enormous world-wide event with over 200 countries We are watching the dismantling of the entire history of banking. And changing it is so big. Think about all that has had to happen to get us to this point…..think about the greater things to come.

Member: Stay positive and be grateful. We're at the end of this. There's more good news coming, and it will never stop. It's our job to keep the cycle of good from never ending.

MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20

Post by Carl Spackler Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:52 am

This inbred moron literally says the same thing every show!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "I wish I could tell you just how close we are" 7/14/20

Post by Tinef Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:53 am

FYI .. if you were really excited about the fake insider BS you sell via ad clicks, site views and donations.. #FTC.gov #IRS.gov  .. you would have led w/ this "breaking news" instead a report on your colonoscopy a-hole or the kitty cat sales update.. your trailer trash family #DOJ.gov must be very proud of the lying criminal you've become, and the marketing team you work for. #FBI.gov Oh, and you said (Ha) you personally witnessed an SKR really? #NorthCarolinaAttorneyGeneral.gov

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:44 am

so mark explain to me how close we are? i will iraq has no liquity there oil sales are way down their is no agreement on the budget no agreement between bagdad and kurds. the stealing is still rampard. so mark how close are we really? you lying pos
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum