Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due

Go down

Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due Empty Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 am

Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due

14/07/2020

Trade announces the date for disbursing the distribution of the second installment of wheat marketers due 21918

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Commerce announced that 253 billion dinars will be distributed among wheat marketers for the current season, representing the second batch of dues.

The General Company for Grain Trade in the Ministry said a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the company has received allocations representing the second installment of wheat marketers' dues for the current season, and it is in the process of distributing them among them this week."

The ministry added that the ministry directed the General Company for Grain Trade to complete all the sukuk marketers and distribute them among them according to the priorities announced in the delivery of the first meal, which represents the first maturity and date of marketing according to the marketed quantities of the crop.

The company pointed out that "the support provided by the government to the wheat crop comes within the framework of its support to the agricultural sector as a contribution to achieving food security for the country." Achieving the country's self-sufficiency. 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21016
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum