Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants

Go down

The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants Empty The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:37 pm

The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants

13/07/2020

The Federation of Chambers of Commerce calls on the government to support the Iraqi market and overcome obstacles to merchants 21908

Economy News _ Baghdad

The President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi called on Monday the government to support the Iraqi market represented by the Iraqi chambers of commerce to advance the economic process forward, while he pointed to the presence of recession and weakness in the cash transactions in the local market.

Al-Zuhairi said during the periodic meeting that is held periodically via the electronic circle “zoom” with the heads of the Iraqi chambers of commerce in 18 governorates that “the Iraqi market needs support and government focus by giving financial loans the form of financial payments to companies to support the financial scarcity in the market and overcoming obstacles to traders.” .

He pointed out, "There is a clear lack of trust between the citizen and the banks. Therefore, there must be cash flow, such as setting up a joint stock company between the people and the government, such as the Al-Faw port or a new national telecommunications company in which the government forms one part and the citizen is another part, and by this we have secured a large amount of money that is possible to withdraw or Rotate it or trade it via K-Cards. "

The head of the chambers of commerce said that "manual cash circulation causes many problems, such as exposure to theft or the weight of a campaign in the cash wallet, and therefore there must be a bank cash card that can enhance the presence of money and ease of campaign by the citizen to withdraw cash from the Iraqi street."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21011
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum