Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says that Dr Shabibi  said something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says that Dr Shabibi said something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00.

Go down

Bruce says that Dr Shabibi  said something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00. Empty Bruce says that Dr Shabibi said something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00.

Post by Ponee on Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Bruce

[via WiserNow]    ...in DC in 2012 and Dr Shabibi was asked question...what could the Iraqi Dinar support...What would the dinar be worth in US dollars after the revaluation - Dr Shabibi answered his question something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00...I remember the question – and I remember Dr Shabibi answering that and I thought WOW – because when we first started we thought man – if this could get to $2 or $3 or back to what the Dinar was worth before it was questioned value which I think was $3.96 something – I thought man that’s going to be awesome - This was 15 years ago – when we looked into it all - almost 16 yrs now...So I was telling you this to let you know that maybe what Dr Shabibi spoke was prophetic...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum