Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets

Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:07 pm

It looks like another good in the right direction, that is to really control the borders, a whole change with his government before the other 3 prime ministers, we see that he is advancing within his 60 day deadline, good thing for the Iraqi people, they will control corruption in the borders !!  ayestu

When our famous guru mentions a change soon, they forget that the first thing is to control the borders, control the economy, control the security of the country, check that local purchases are equal for everyone in the country so as not to abuse the people by increasing the value of food, etc ..........

When the international will have confidence this is where you will see the changes, not before, and as I mention I am not a guru, you can make your own opinion on the subject by following the news of the country, good day to all, good !! finished giving my comment !!  Wink Wink

Let the news from the country tell us how their international progress is going.  coffee

Claud (Moose)

[size=41]Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets[/size]

6 hours ago

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 20207111341285065O

Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealed that major operations will be launched in the coming hours in the border outlets.

"The security forces were empowered to shoot at the infringers on the border crossings," Al-Kazimi said in comments reported by Sky News Arabia.

He added, "The anti-terrorist haze carried out airdrops at dawn today, and the Mandali border crossing with Iran was controlled."

He continued, "The journey to restore order has begun, and we will not allow the theft of public money in border crossings," noting that "major operations will be launched in the coming hours."

https://takadum-news.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%89-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi: The customs campus is under the protection of military forces

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:09 pm

[size=41]Al-Kazemi: The customs campus is under the protection of military forces[/size]

hours ago

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-1

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that the customs campus is under the protection of military forces.

"The stage of restoring order and law has begun, and we will not allow the theft of public money in outlets," Al-Kazimi said in a brief statement.

He added that "the direction was directed to prepare a plan to rehabilitate all the outlets," noting that "the customs campus is under the protection of military forces."

https://takadum-news.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%82%D9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi inspects the Munthiriya border crossing with Iran

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Al-Kazemi inspects the Munthiriya border crossing with Iran

[rtl]Saturday 11 July 2020[/rtl]

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Irq_383875243&max_width=300

The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa al-Kazimi, visited the Munthiriya border crossing in Diyala Governorate.

A military source said that Al-Kazemi inspected the Munthiriya border crossing in Khanaqin, northeast of Baquba, after the port had been searched by military forces to enforce security and reduce corruption and smuggling.

The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces arrived at the Joint Operations Command headquarters in Diyala this morning to oversee the operations of the Iraqi military heroes.

End 4

https://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=136139
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi: There are displaced people in Diyala, and it is our duty to protect them and provide them with supplies

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Al-Kazemi: There are displaced people in Diyala, and it is our duty to protect them and provide them with supplies

Saturday 11 July 2020 | 05:29 pm

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Irq_1723450536_1594477749

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during his visit to Diyala Governorate to oversee the start of operations for the Iraqi heroes / the fourth stage, stressed that the displaced people in Diyala protect them and provide them with supplies from our duty .

"We salute the efforts of our heroic forces of all kinds, and they pursue high-value targets of the enemy and sleeper cells that pose a threat to a number of regions, " Al-Kazimi said in a statement carried by the Prime Minister's Office .

He added: "Our operations are in order to provide protection for our people in the areas from which they originated, and we will continue to pursue any threat to terrorist gangs ."
And between: "I recommend you to protect citizens, preserve their lives, and to seize the land after the end of operations ."

Al-Kazemi explained: "Diyala is a special diversity that we are proud of, and we have to protect it. There are displaced people in some of its areas, and our duty is to protect them and provide them with supplies."

https://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=136162
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi: We will automate the administrative aspects of customs to protect public money

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:51 pm

[size=36][rtl]Al-Kazemi: We will automate the administrative aspects of customs to protect public money[/rtl][/size]

Saturday 11 July 2020 

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Af305e4d949076ab17afe5ae86de1bcf

[rtl]Baghdad - conscious[/rtl]

[rtl]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed today, Saturday, that the government will work to automate the administrative aspects of customs to protect public funds and fight corruption.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Kazemi said in a statement that the Iraqi News Agency (conscious), during his visit to the Mandali port, said that "the Mandali outlet is one of the important outlets, but it has turned into a den and a crossing for the corrupt", pointing out that "the stage of restoring order and law in the outlets has begun, which is the demand of the people and social and political activities." ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The time for wasting money in the wrong place has gone, and today we are launching a new phase," noting that "the port is under the protection of our military forces, and it has the right to shoot anyone who violates the customs campus."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Kazimi pointed out, according to the statement, that "we will work to automate the administrative aspects of customs to protect public money and fight corruption." The money is the money of the people, not the money of the corrupt, and today I directed the protection of the customs sanctuary, the implementation of automation procedures, and the pursuit of (ghosts).[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Kazemi continued, "Security authorities and the director of ports were given powers to deal with the situation of the outlets," noting that "there are those who try to cover up to cover up and protect the corrupt, but we will proceed to restore the prestige of the state and the law, which is an opportunity to start for the future."[/rtl]

[rtl]"We need all Iraqis to join hands in order to move forward, and we will not stop fighting the corrupt," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://www.ina.iq/109560/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A:_%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84_%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89_%D8%A3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%81%D9%8A_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83_%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Iraq's PM takes step in battle against border corruption

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:33 pm

[size=38]Iraq's PM takes step in battle against border corruption[/size]

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Iraq_38270_c0-38-3000-1787_s885x516

MANDALI, Iraq (AP) - Iraq’s prime minister took a first step Saturday to combat cross-border corruption that has long plagued the country’s frontiers as part of a reform plan to grapple with unprecedented financial shortfalls.

Mustafa al-Kadhimi launched a campaign to recover “hundreds of millions” of Iraqi dinars in import tax revenue lost to bribery in the northern province of Diyala. 

In the first phase, security forces from the Interior Ministry will supervise the work of border guards to ensure proper payment of tariffs at the Mandili border crossing with Iran, he told reporters.

“Today, military forces were sent and allowed to shoot anyone who violates customs, in order to protect the people’s money and to search for ‘ghosts’ who blackmail businessmen.” he said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/11/iraqs-pm-takes-step-in-battle-against-border-corru/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Legal expert: The Prime Minister has the right to send special forces to monitor the work of border crossings according to the constitution

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Legal expert: The Prime Minister has the right to send special forces to monitor the work of border crossings according to the constitution

11-07-2020 

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Image

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya

Legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, confirmed on Saturday that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has the right to send special forces to follow up the work of border crossings in accordance with the constitution.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement, "Al-Ikhbaria" received a copy of it, "Article 110 of the Iraqi constitution stipulated that one of the exclusive powers of the central government is to draw up economic, financial and customs policy and regulate trade policy across regions and governorates."

He added, "In Article 114 of the Iraqi constitution, it was also stated that one of the common competencies between the central government, regions and governorates is the customs administration, in coordination between the two."

And between "looking carefully at these texts, we find that policy-making is one thing and management is another. 

From that, we find that the administration is in coordination and cooperation between the government, the region, and the provinces."

He pointed out that "the Border Ports Authority Law No. 30 of 2016 created the life of the border outlets and a council for these outlets from representatives of different ministries and supervises and manages the border outlets."

He stressed that "under Article 78 of the Constitution, the Prime Minister can send special forces that follow the work of these outlets."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=221199
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi: The stage of restoring order and law started with the outlets ... and the time for wasting money has gone nowhere

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:49 pm

[size=36]Al-Kazemi: The stage of restoring order and law started with the outlets ... and the time for wasting money has gone nowhere[/size]

07/11/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 151172020_107698195_3105161619591814_5447312510826198111_o

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the armed forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed on Saturday that the stage of restoring order and law in border crossings has begun, and the time for wasting money has gone out of place.

Al-Kazimi said, during his visit to the Mendele border crossing with Iran, according to his media office, that "Mendele’s port is one of the important outlets, but it has turned into a den and a crossing for the corrupt", stressing that "the stage of restoring order and law in the outlets has begun, which is the demand of the people and social and political activities."

He added, "The time for wasting money has gone out of place, and today we are launching a new phase," noting that "the port is under the protection of our military forces, and it has the right to shoot anyone who violates the customs campus."

He continued: "We will work to automate the administrative aspects of customs to protect public money and fight corruption," stressing that "there are (ghosts) present in the customs campus that blackmail the merchant and businessmen, and our message to them is that we will track them and rid the ports of them."

He explained, "The money is the money of the people, not the money of the corrupt, and today it was directed to protect the customs sanctuary and to proceed with automation procedures and chasing (ghosts)," adding: "Authorities were given to security leaders and the port manager to handle the outlet situation."

He pointed out, "There are those who try to shushra to cover up and protect the corrupt, but we will proceed to restore the prestige of the state and the law, and it is an opportunity to start for the future," calling for "all Iraqis to join hands in order to move forward, and we will not stop fighting the corrupt."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=109472
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty 95% of port revenue goes to corrupt pockets

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:08 am

95% of port revenue goes to corrupt pockets

12/07/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 21882

Economy News - Baghdad:

The Iraqi government began its plan to impose its control on the border crossings, as a military force authorized to shoot at all who blackmailed businessmen at the two border crossings with Iran, Mandali and Muntheria, arrived.

Until now, the central government has not made clear its intention to impose its control on the official and unofficial border crossings in the Kurdistan region, which the Parliamentary Finance Committee indicates is that its annual income is estimated at $ 5 billion, and the government estimates the amount of corruption in the border outlets more than $ 8 billion annually.

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said that there is a tendency for the government to intensify non-oil resources through several means, foremost among which are the border entry points, through which sound management can achieve profits and revenues for the treasury, as an important economic artery .

He added that the Mandali border crossing is considered an important outlet, but it has turned into a den and a crossing for the corrupt, indicating that the government is launching a new stage today, which is to restore order and law in the work of the outlets and stop the waste of money in them, which is also the people's demand and social and political activities, so the money is the money of the people and not the money of the corrupt .

He pointed to the presence of "ghosts" in the campus blackmailing merchants and businessmen, and our message to them is that we will track them, infer them, present them to the judiciary, and rid the border crossings from them .

The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces affirmed that the Mandali border crossing has come under the protection of our military forces, and has the right to fire at anyone who tries to bypass or infringe on the customs campus and its employees, and indicated that he directed the automation of the administrative aspects of customs, in order to protect public money and fight corruption and corrupt And we also granted powers to the military commanders and the director general of the border outlets to address the situation of the outlets and develop the reality of their work .

On the other hand, the head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, said that the unofficial border crossings are two in Erbil, 4 in Sulaimaniyah and one in Maysan and Anbar in each of them, and are led by parties, clans, and factions, noting that the process of controlling customs is not done by the security authorities Rather, it is directed towards governance.

He stressed that Iraq loses about 95% of customs revenue due to corruption in border ports, noting that large exemptions for investors made them take advantage of these exemptions by importing raw materials and selling them in the market, as well as exemptions for civil society organizations.

He pointed out that the simple employee in the border outlets receives daily more than 10 thousand dollars due to manipulation in the gender of the goods, indicating that there are 4 companies submitted to control the border outlets, including two good companies, but so far have not been referred.

Meanwhile, economist Abdel-Rahman Al-Mashhadani stressed that the money wasted at the border outlets since 2003 until now is estimated at about 100 billion dollars, indicating that between 5 and 6 border outlets with Iran are losing control of the country after six in the evening .

Al-Mashhadani said, "The country's border revenues can include a large part of the country's current crisis, with taxes and customs duties forming the most important part of non-oil revenues in Iraq," noting that "Iraq has about 22 border outlets represented by land and sea ports and airports, but all of these The outlets did not meet the expected revenues that are supposed to be included in the general budget .

He added, "What entered the budget for these revenues over the past years does not exceed a quarter of the assumed real income, except for some years in the period of the rule of the former Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, especially between 2016 and 2017, when the revenues accrued to the state increased to about 3 billion dollars. He pointed out that "the money wasted through the border crossings since 2003 until the moment is estimated at about 100 billion dollars."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20993
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee stresses the importance of continuing military operations to control border crossings

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:10 am

[size=32]The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee stresses the importance of continuing military operations to control border crossings[/size]

07/12/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

On Sunday 12/20/2020, the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands emphasized the importance of continuing military operations to include all border crossings.

Deputy Salam Al-Shammari, head of the committee, explained that what happened yesterday during the military operation in Diyala and the reopening of the Mandali port is an important step to fully control the imports of the border outlets, most of which went to the enclaves of the thieves and corrupt, adding that all the border outlets need these operations and impose security and law after She has long suffered from the messes of thieves and corrupt people without supervision.

Al-Shammari indicated that achieving full control over the outlets has many advantages, the most important of which is preserving the national product and food security, in addition to increasing its imports to the budget to be a new tributary instead of relying heavily on one resource that is subject to political conditions negatively most of the time, stressing the importance of border ports being subject to expert supervision Specialists with a long history in this field, with the necessity of maintaining the permanent security and military forces in the outlets permanently.

House of Representatives
Media
Department 7/12/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/12/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%a4%d9%83%d8%af-%d8%a3%d9%87%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Parliamentary Security demands Al-Kazemi to control the "royalties" in the roads and not be satisfied with controlling the border crossings

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:24 pm

Parliamentary Security demands Al-Kazemi to control the "royalties" in the roads and not be satisfied with controlling the border crossings  

12-07-2020 

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Image

Baghdad / news

Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee called on the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to control the issue of "royalties" imposed on tankers and citizens on roads and not only control border crossings, while he considered that the most important thing about sending security forces to the borders is to place reliable and impartial men in them to keep On the people's money.    

Committee member Abdul-Khaleq Al-Azzawi, who is a deputy from Diyala governorate, told Al-Akhbariya that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi should not rely on the border file and control border crossings without controlling royalties in the controls that lead from Diyala to Baghdad as well as from the governorates of other provinces.”

He added that "sending security forces to the borders to control the ports is very important, but the sending of honest cadres in the customs and financial control in order to control the ports and their resource is the most important."

Al-Azzawi said that "Diyala is suffering a lot because of the control of some armed groups on roads and border outlets, and the government is fair to the province and the establishment of roads and strategic bridges, as it links the north to the south."

The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, Mustafa al-Kazimi, visited Diyala Governorate and personally supervised the assignment of the Rapid Response Forces and the Popular Mobilization to control the Mendele border crossing and said it was the first step to control all Iraqi ports.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=221254
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Representative Raad Al-Moussawi calls Al-Kazemi to impose state prestige on all border crossings

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:30 am

[size=32]Representative Raad Al-Moussawi calls Al-Kazemi to impose state prestige on all border crossings 

7/15/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets HeaderDesign

On Wednesday 7/15/2020, Representative Raad Al-Maksousi affirmed that most of the border outlets operate without any little oversight by the central government, except for some shy attempts that did not bring the parties into power.

Al-Maksousi said in a statement, “The oil sector has become one of the worst economic sectors after it was struck by the global pandemic Corona, indicating that the border outlets are no less important than the oil sector after the country relied on the single source in the conduct of 98% of its federal budgets through its window as it was based on it. The Iraqi state for decades without developing the rest of the resources that would maximize its imports and boost its economy.

He added that the border crossing points and crossings, which are a national wealth, are no less important than the oil sector, as Iraq has more than 27 land and sea outlets that link it with the surrounding countries, noting that most of these outlets are wide open to parties in control over seventeen years of financial and administrative corruption. In addition to the losses incurred by Iraq through the introduction of imported goods illegally and from very poor origins through its adoption of false papers and statements, it helped smuggle hard currency outside the country.

Al-Maksousi stressed the need for Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to impose the prestige of the state by controlling all border crossings, including the ports of the Kurdistan region, to limit the waste of the country’s battered goods, which were complicated by mismanagement and the poor performance of successive governments.

Parliament,
Information
Department  ,  7/15/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/15/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%b1%d8%b9%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%83%d8%b5%d9%88%d8%b5%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b7%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%b8%d9%85%d9%8a-%d8%a8%d9%81%d8%b1/
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Al-Kazemi concludes the “crossings campaign” in Basra ,,, the army has a hand at the border, and news of a “extraordinary” campaign to control the outlets of Kurdistan?

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:05 pm

[size=30]Al-Kazemi concludes the “crossings campaign” in Basra ,,, the army has a hand at the border, and news of a “extraordinary” campaign to control the outlets of Kurdistan?[/size]

2020-07-15

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets ERhcdGNWkAENnTL

Follow Iraq:

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today, Wednesday, arrived at the border crossing of Safwan with Kuwait, in the context of inspection visits to border ports, improving their reality and fighting all aspects of corruption therein, according to the government's media office.

Al-Kazemi concluded his government session in Basra, and decided to start a "reforms" package in the field of energy, ports and customs entry.

According to a statement distributed by Al-Kazemi’s office, and a copy of it reached “Yassin Erg”, he “got acquainted with the mechanisms of work in the Safwan port and the obstacles that stand in front of its development, and stressed that taking all legal measures to prevent financial abuse, and fighting corruption in all border crossings, including the Safwan port Frontier. ”

Also read, visiting the governorates and "local" sessions of the cabinet and focusing on the south ... Is Al-Kazemi trying to finish off the projects of "kidnapping the street"?

The statement added that Al-Kazemi “previously directed the Border Ports Department to address the reality of the ports, upgrade their work, and also automate the administrative aspects of them, which contribute to reducing red tape, controlling corruption, and preventing abuse of public money.”

Unofficial news says that Al-Kazemi's next destination will be the outlets distributed in the provinces of Maysan and Wasit.

Reports also indicate that the issue of dealing with border crossings and border crossings in the Kurdistan region is unclear, as observers are likely to use diplomatic solution to reach a solution within 72 hours in dealing with the region's authorities.

But the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee confirmed that the federal government and the Kurdistan government reached an agreement on border crossings.

Member of the Committee, Harim Kamal Agha, said in a statement to the official agency, which was followed by "Yassin Iraq" that "the border outlets have a great economic importance and their organization is an urgent necessity to maximize the state's economy within the framework of the constitution, and the outlets will be under the management of the Ministry of Finance and Ports Affairs."

He pointed out that "the previous dealing in the outlets harmed the economic resources of Iraq," noting that "the reorganization of the outlets and resources on the basis of returning them to the state treasury is a good thing."

He added, “The ports of the region were discussed during the previous meetings between Baghdad and Erbil, and an agreement was reached with the Kurdistan region to develop a road map according to the constitution to manage the ports in the next stage,” noting that “the meetings that were held between Baghdad and the region regarding the issue of border ports were good and in the sessions Previous Provided complete statistics for Baghdad, province.

He continued, "The region's government is ready to agree with Baghdad on managing the border outlets," explaining that "the view of the federal and Kazemi government is toward reaching an agreement to end the problems, as constitutional mechanisms were discussed in previous meetings and the results were positive and is now towards reaching a final agreement."

Agha suggested that "there is a visit by a potential Kurdish delegation to Baghdad to complete the dialogues, as these dialogues must continue and have reached tangible progress and made great strides."

Find  out about heading towards an important paragraph that may prevent Port Keeping forces from acquiring a "bribery infection"!

The spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Defense, Major General Yahya Rasoul, said in official statements that “the security forces are empowered with all powers to deal with any attempt not to impose the law,” noting that its mission is to “protect border crossings and not allow the imposition of royalties and bribery and prevent corruption and it will continue to impose Control and control of all border crossings with neighboring countries.

Messenger added, "The Commander in Chief stresses the imposition of the prestige of the state and the law, not to allow tampering with the people's strength, and that the outlets are in support of the state treasury."

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%85-%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty The first comment from Al-Abadi’s coalition on Al-Kazemi’s procedures at border crossings

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:32 pm

[size=30]The first comment from Al-Abadi’s coalition on Al-Kazemi’s procedures at border crossings[/size]

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 8d2cd2312-35501-202007150908

Baghdad - people  

The victory coalition led by Haider al-Abadi announced on Wednesday his support for the actions of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, while calling for comprehensive applications.  

The coalition said in a statement that "people" received a copy of it, (15 July 2020), that it "supports the measures of the Al-Kazemi government aimed at extending the state's authority over some land and sea ports, and requires it at the same time to include all the country's gates and land, sea and air ports with the same measures to ensure the extension of authority and sovereignty The state has all its ports from north to south. "  

The statement added, "The coalition stresses that the sovereignty of the state is not integral, and that the federal authorities exercise their constitutional powers over all lands of the state, in order to preserve their unity and sovereignty from chaos, rebellion and alienation."  

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived earlier today in Basra Governorate, and held a cabinet session.  

The media office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (July 15, 2020), that "Al-Kazemi held, upon his arrival in the governorate, a session of the Council of Ministers."    

The statement quoted Al-Kazemi as saying during the cabinet session: "We started holding sessions in the provinces of Basra, which are dear to our hearts, to implement the requirements of our people in them and provide services to them."    

He pointed out that "working with the spirit of one team and integrated will help us to face the many challenges that the country is going through."    

[size=20][size=20]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said earlier that his government is determined to restore Basra to its leadership role, stressing that the "unjust" formula that applied to the province must stop. 

The media office of the Prime Minister stated, in a statement that "people" received a copy of it, (July 15, 2020), that during his presidency of the cabinet session that was held today in Basra governorate, Al-Kazemi said: “Today we are in Basra among our people, to confirm that Basra is our vision.” , It is Iraq’s thorn, Iraq’s smile, and Iraq’s economic lung. ”  

Al-Kazimi added: "They talked about Basra, the economic capital of Iraq ... It was an economic capital on paper, but today it is the capital of poverty and sadness and not the capital of the economy. We are determined that Basra will regain its leadership role, and this is not a favor from anyone, but a natural merit."  

He continued: "Think of Basra always as an oil well, but where is the culture of Basra? Where are the scholars of Basra? Where is the creativity of Basra? Where is the art of Basra?", Pointing out that "this unjust equation must stop, Basra must be treated with what it deserves, as a basic pillar in Country".  

He pointed out that "Basra's ports must be under the authority of the state and the law, and we should not hear that corruption devours the funds of the ports !! This is shameful for all of us, these are the money of our people, and whoever seizes it is the enemy of the people."  

Al-Kazimi stressed: "We have been ordered to change the security force that protects border ports and ports, as a natural measure to maintain order. We will apply electronic automation to all customs and tax procedures, and we will not allow anyone to obstruct this reform measure."  

He explained: "We are doing a thorough study to launch a series of strategic projects in Basra." If the results do not appear in this government, register them for me, if we do not work today, there will be no results tomorrow. "  

Al-Kazemi continued: “I head a government in a difficult and complicated situation, and for this I ask my family in Basra and everywhere to give me the opportunity. The government is implementing its pledges to open impartial investigations into all events that accompanied the demonstrations. "  

He pointed out that "within days we will announce the list of martyrs from the demonstrators and the security forces, and their families will obtain all their entitlements," noting that "this government is not a crisis government with the people or with the political forces, it is a bridge to take Iraq to the right track."  

The Prime Minister asserted: "The elections are our goal, and we will soon announce a date for them to take place, and all concerned parties must cooperate to complete the election law and lay the foundations for a fair and fair electoral process, through an election commission capable of managing this file."  

He pointed out that "in Basra we have to rise to the level of people, unfortunately the general situation did not rise to the level of people! It did not rise to the level of people's pain! It did not rise to the level of people's needs! It did not rise to the level of people's hopes."  

Al-Kazemi asked: "What do people want? Iraq ... a free, democratic, stable, and prosperous Iraq, who possesses complete sovereignty over its land, in which everyone exercises their freedom under the roof of the law and everyone competes fairly to reach power."  

He stressed, "Iraq deserves to be stable ... Basra deserves ... our people deserve, our responsibility is to rise to the culture and ambition of our people, no matter how high the expectations rise from us."   

The Council of Ministers had studied the topics on its agenda, and had taken a number of decisions concerning Basra Governorate, namely : 

1-Agreeing to proceed with the contracting procedures in the Basra Water Project, which is considered one of the most prominent strategic and direct work projects.  

2- The involvement of Basra Governorate in the periodic follow-up work of the Great Basra Water Project, through specialized committees, with coordination with the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works.  

3- Assigning the Ministry of Water Resources, in cooperation with consultants to the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Basra Governorate, to submit a plan for the implementation of the tube channel project (Al-Bida Channel), after reviewing and evaluating the available studies, and the ministries of finance and planning include the project within the budget of 2021.  

4- Establishing an infrastructure implementation program to proceed with the distribution of residential lands to their beneficiaries through the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Municipalities making use of the consultant contracted with Basra Governorate, to review and update the designs prepared for Al-Sayyab Residential City.  

5- Granting the governor of Basra the authority to pay the salaries of thirty thousand visual citizens, from the cash liquidity available in the Basra governorate.  

6- The council directed to refer all the delaying projects to the Ministerial Council for Services, and to submit recommendations thereon within a month period, for approval in the Ministerial Council for Services.  

During the session, Al-Kazemi directed the referral of the Al-Zubair Sewerage Project to the Ministerial Council for Social Services, for study and to submit the appropriate recommendation thereon to the Council of Ministers, provided that the Governor of Basra is hosted in the Ministerial Council for Social Services for the purpose of discussion.    

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=35501[/size][/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY COMMENDS AL-KAZIMI'S REFORM STEPS AND CALLS FOR CONTROL OF ALL BORDER CROSSINGS

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:56 am

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY COMMENDS AL-KAZIMI'S REFORM STEPS AND CALLS FOR CONTROL OF ALL BORDER CROSSINGS

Friday, July 17, 2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets F608206C-870D-4462-83C6-431D57A63890-1280x640

Baghdad / National
News Center - The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced today, Friday, its support for the steps of the Prime Minister to reform the Iraqi economy, calling for greater efforts to limit the privileges that some companies enjoy, which is considered one of the gates of corruption.

The committee said that the reform steps of Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in the economic aspect and the announcement of government control over the border outlets, will contribute to maximizing the state’s financial resources, calling for the state to strengthen its control over the rest of the border outlets in all Iraqi provinces.

The committee also called for the importance of directing all ministries, to stop granting customs exemptions and customs exemptions for some companies, which are often used poorly as another door to corruption.

https://nnciraq.com/37427/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Major General Tahsin al-Khafaji declares direct control of border crossings

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 am

Major General Tahsin al-Khafaji declares direct control of border crossings

18-07-2020

Baghdad / news

The spokesman for the Joint Operations Command, Major-General Tahsin al-Hafaji, announced today, Saturday, that he had begun and began controlling the border crossings.

Al-Khafaji told Al-Akhbariya that “our forces have started imposing control over the border outlets to provide adequate protection for employees,” noting that “the rapid reaction forces imposed control of the Diyala outlets with Iran, while naval forces began securing the ports from any security breach.”

He explained that "Basra operations started to deploy in all border crossings," noting that "the goal of the deployment is to expel any influential person trying to control or exploit the ports for his own benefit."

Al-Khafaji pointed out that "another goal is to provide full protection for customs officials who may be exposed or blackmailed, as well as protect vital sites in the outlets."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=221753
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Basra Investment announces granting a license to implement a project near the Shalamcheh outlet

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:36 am

Basra Investment announces granting a license to implement a project near the Shalamcheh outlet

07/19/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 22022

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Investment Authority in Basra, Eng. Alaa Abdul Hussein Salman, announced on Sunday that he granted an investment license to a local investor to implement a service project near the Shalamcheh border port, at a cost exceeding $ 8 million.

Salman said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "The project includes the construction of a gas station, shops, restaurants and halls for the travelers' rest and a car repair workshop for car parks on an area of ​​29 acres, pointing to the implementation of the project during a period of 30 months."

He added that the project is in line with the aspirations of the federal government to develop the border outlets in a way that contributes to raising the pace of trade exchange between the two neighboring countries and its implications for increasing the economic resources of the country, noting that the project will provide distinguished services compared to the services provided during the past period.

It is noteworthy that the local government in Basra announced the reopening of the Shalamcheh border crossing early this month to trade exchange with the Iranian side after a four-month closure due to the outbreak of the Corona pandemic.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21089
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Parliamentary security and defense hold a meeting to discuss the general security situation in the country

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:00 pm

[size=32]Parliamentary security and defense hold a meeting to discuss the general security situation in the country[/size]

7/21/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets WhatsApp-Image-2020-07-21-at-13.05.04-1-800x445

The Security and Defense Committee, chaired by Deputy Muhammad Reza Al-Haidar and attended by a number of its members on Tuesday 21/7/2020, held a meeting to discuss the recent security developments that took place in the country.

The meeting discussed important issues, most notably the development of treatments and solutions to prevent the recurrence of security breaches that occurred in the areas of the Baghdad belt, which led to the martyrdom of a number of leaders and officers in our heroic security forces.

The Prime Minister's recent measures regarding the border outlets were discussed, stressing that the state would impose its control on all outlets and hold the spoilers to account.

At the end of the meeting, the committee decided to host the President of the Border Ports Authority to discuss the file of the ports, in addition to submitting the necessary recommendations to the Prime Minister regarding the Baghdad belt regions.

Parliament,
Information
Department , 7/21/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets WhatsApp-Image-2020-07-21-at-13.05.03-1024x768

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets WhatsApp-Image-2020-07-21-at-13.05.03-1-1024x768

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets WhatsApp-Image-2020-07-21-at-13.05.04-1024x768

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/21/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85%d9%86-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%82%d8%af-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%8b/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Australia Supports Migration Management and Border Security on Path to Stability in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm

[size=36]Australia Supports Migration Management and Border Security on Path to Stability in Iraq[/size]

Thursday, 23 July 2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 647da3440db024d7d35e4a4604f1a259_L

Baghdad 23 July 2020 — In 2020, the Government of Iraq (GoI) is working towards improving migration management and rebuilding the capacity of border points. These are priority actions to create the conditions for sustainable security and, therefore, safe orderly and regular migration. Strengthened borders are also critical components that promote economic growth, which has become ever more important in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Government of Australia is providing the International Organization for Migration (IOM) with USD 840,000 to support the GoI, by implementing the seventh phase of the Capacity Building for Migration Management Programme (CBMMP) in Iraq. Principal partners are the Ministries of Interior (MoI), including the Kurdistan Regional Government’s MoI, and the Border Points Commission.

The programme began in 2006 with a comprehensive border assessment which helped the Government define priorities and chart a course forward. CBMMP supports strategic, tactical and operational interventions that strengthen the GoI’s capacity to manage its borders and promote safe, orderly and regular migration.

The new phase of CBMMP is geared towards three key outcomes: strengthened coordination among relevant entities, through increased capacity and standardisation of Border Points Commission processes; 

strengthened infrastructural capacity and utility of border management centres by upgrading premises and through the provision of specialised equipment; and increased skills and experience among officials, through staff training and provision of materials. Programming will operate in Sulaymaniyah, Baghdad and Basra Governorates.

These interventions are now more critical than ever as they improve internal coordination to address current and emerging risks. Migration and health are intricately linked — local, regional and global human mobility are complex and dynamic phenomena, and complex migratory flows put extensive pressure on the government’s capacity to effectively manage its borders. IOM Iraq is working with the Border Points Commission alongside other entities, to support an integrated border management approach that is responsive to the dynamics of human mobility and outbreak trends.

CBMMP is an essential piece of IOM Iraq’s Migration Management portfolio, which also supports understanding and management of migration flows, developing policies and regulations, and enhancing cooperation with International Organizations and other States. In 2020, IOM Iraq is also supporting the Government with the development of a National Migration Strategy, and mainstreaming migration into development plans.

In addition to long-term support of IOM’s CBMMP initiative, the Government of Australia also supports humanitarian assistance in Iraq for Internally Displaced Persons and returnees through protection, infrastructure and sustainable livelihoods activities.

For more information please contact IOM Iraq’s Public Information Unit, Tel: +964 751 402 2811, Email: iraqpublicinfo@iom.int

https://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=12620:australia-supports-migration-management-and-border-security-on-path-to-stability-in-iraq&Itemid=605&lang=en

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Parliamentary Economy for «Economy News»: Baghdad is unable to impose its prestige on the border crossings in Kurdistan

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:37 am

Parliamentary Economy for «Economy News»: Baghdad is unable to impose its prestige on the border crossings in Kurdistan

08/01/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 19250

Economy News - Baghdad:

The Parliamentary Economic Committee announced that the Baghdad government is unable to impose its prestige on the border crossings in the Kurdistan region.

The Border Ports Authority, through its president, Omar Al-Waeli, revealed the presence of 11 border ports in the Kurdistan region, 6 of which are recognized and the rest are not recognized.

Member of the Committee, Falah Al-Khafaji, in his interview with Al-Iqtisad News, said that there is no control of the federal government over everything that exists in the Kurdistan region, and that the measures to impose control over the border outlets will be limited only to those in southern, central and western Iraq.

He stressed that the central government is unable to impose its control on the border crossings, explaining that the delegations of the Kurdistan region that visit Baghdad are an anesthetic policy used towards Baghdad.

He continued that the Kurdistan Regional Government absolutely refuses to hand the border crossings and the oil produced there to the Baghdad government.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21232
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Finance Minister: is going to implement automation and simplify procedures at customs

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:38 am

Finance Minister: is going to implement automation and simplify procedures at customs

07/30/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 21592

Aksad News - Baghdad

On Thursday, Finance Minister Ali Allawi confirmed the continuation of the application of automation and simplification of customs procedures. 

Allawi said in a tweet on Twitter followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", "I confirmed, after receiving my duties, that this Iraqi government will not fail to address corruption in Iraqi customs." 

He added, "We are proceeding with the implementation of automation and simplification of procedures as part of our broader program to reform the economy and diversify revenues."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21221
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Iraqi government implements wide-ranging security and other measures to secure border crossings

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:33 am

Iraqi government implements wide-ranging security and other measures to secure border crossings

30 Jul 2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 108178360_3105161639591812_7590068272653572372_o

Iraq’s Joint Operations Command announced that it was deploying military forces to Iraq’s land border crossings and sea ports.

The deployment follows a pledge by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi to assert the authority of the state over all of Iraq’s border crossings to root out corrupt practices, stop the loss of billions of dollars in import duties and impose the rule of law.

The military forces have been deployed to the Um Qasr and Khor Al-Zubair sea ports, and to the Shalamcheh, Abu Flus, Badrah, Al-Mundhiriyah, Al-Shayb and Zarbatiyah land border crossings with Iran.

Forces were also deployed to Safwan land border crossing with Kuwait, Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, Trebil with Jordan and to Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia.

Iraq’s Ministry of Defence also announced that Basra Operations Command is securing the perimeter of the Shalamcheh border crossing with Iran by constructing a trench and other barriers to prevent smugglers from using unofficial entry points near the border crossing to evade the official customs post.

Restoring the rule of law

During a visit to Mendali border crossing with Iran in Diyala Province in July, the Prime Minister said that it was time to end corrupt practices at Iraqi border crossings and to confront what he described as the “shadowy figures” who intimidate and threaten Iraqi business people and citizens.
He added:

This is a message to the corrupt: today we began restoring law and order. The time when public money was being wasted under different guises is over. Today we started a new phase, as we promised we would, with regard to border crossings, which have become a den, a conduit and a foothold for the corrupt. Iraq’s customs posts will be under the protection of military forces.

Later, during a visit to the city of Basra, the Prime Minister specifically addressed corruption at Iraqi sea ports and reiterated his determination and that of the Iraqi government to end corrupt practices and the waste of public money at the ports:

The ports of Basra must be under the authority of the state. Billions of dollars have been wasted at the ports which went to the pockets of the corrupt.
While in Basra, the Prime Minister ordered eight senior customs officials to be removed from their posts at Um Qasr ports.

Modernising customs operations

The Prime Minister said that securing the customs posts and border crossings was the first step, to be followed by other measures including the modernisation of customs operations through the introduction of automation and streamlining procedures to combat corruption, end the waste of public money and improve revenue collection.

Wide-ranging reforms

Iraq’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Dr. Ali Allawi underscored, soon after coming into office, that this Iraqi government identified the diversification of the sources of state revenues, through ending the waste of public money, tackling corruption and increasing income from customs, as a top priority.

Dr. Allawi said that the new Iraqi government is committed to submitting a White Paper to Parliament in September 2020 which will set out a roadmap to reform the Iraqi economy, combat corruption, encourage investment and grow the private sector.

https://gds.gov.iq/iraqi-government-implements-wide-ranging-security-and-other-measures-to-secure-border-crossings/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Customs revenues in July exceed the barrier of 76 billion dinars

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Customs revenues in July exceed the barrier of 76 billion dinars

02/08/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 22236

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Authority of Customs announced, on Sunday, its total revenue earned during the month of July, indicating that it exceeded the barrier of 76 billion dinars.

The authority said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that "despite the zeroing of customs duties on many goods and the lack of imports due to the closure of most of the border outlets due to the Corona pandemic, the total revenues achieved during the month of July amounted to more than 76 billion dinars." Noting that she continues her work "to achieve the highest revenues, boosting the state treasury billions of dinars per day."

She added that she contributed to "facilitating the entry of thousands of shipments of medicines, medical supplies and foodstuffs around the clock, day and night, and through direct efforts and follow-up by the higher management in the authority in order to facilitate the smooth entry of consignments into the country for basic and nutritional materials, especially human medicines, to deliver them to the consumer in light of the ureteral crisis." .

The authority affirmed its keenness to "achieve more revenues to support the state treasury and contribute to standing up to the financial hardship that the country is going through."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21244
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty An economist reveals a "waste" of $ 700 million in customs within three months

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:06 pm

[size=35]An economist reveals a "waste" of $ 700 million in customs within three months[/size]

2020-08-02

[size=35]Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Doc-P-353668-637319549560022134
[/size]

Economic expert, Manar Al-Ubaidi, saw on Sunday that the percentage of customs collected during last July declined from June compared to the transfers of the Central Bank, revealing a "waste" of $ 700 million during the past three months.

Al-Obaidi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that “the percentage of customs collected in July 2020 compared to the percentage of central bank transfers amounted to 1.727%, retreating from the rate of last month of 2.64%,” noting that “the total of central bank transfers amounted to $ 3.64 billion, An increase of 42% compared to June 2020.

He added that "the value of customs obtained in July decreased by 6% compared to the customs of the month of June 2020, where the value of customs collected for the month of July amounted to 76 billion dinars, equivalent to only 63 million dollars, while the value of customs collected for the month of June was 80 billion dinars, that is, The equivalent of 67 million dollars. "

Al-Obaidi added, "The percentage of customs obtained during the past three months compared to the central bank transfers for imports and credits (which are equal to the value of imports for Iraq) amounted to only 2.13%."

He pointed out that, "by adopting the customs rate in Iraq 10% (as the value of customs varies according to the type of product) and 10% can be adopted as an average of the value of customs, the value of waste in customs amounts during the three months amounted to approximately 700 million dollars, as the total customs The amount received is only $ 189 million, while the value of customs assumed based on the amounts transferred from the Central Bank amounts to $ 886 million.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF/353668/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-700-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty A deputy surprised that Iraq was excluded from the border demarcation talks

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 pm

[size=41]A deputy surprised that Iraq was excluded from the border demarcation talks[/size]

two hours ago

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 4.15677518942094396823

Today, Wednesday, the deputy for the Alliance of Gawad Hamdan Al-Saadi surprised Iraq’s exception from Kuwait’s invitation to Saudi Arabia and Iran for maritime border demarcation talks, calling for the intervention of the United Nations.

Al-Saadi said in a statement, which received a "progress" version of it, that "the Iraqi maritime borders represent an important economic resource," noting that "there are regional and international efforts to acquire a large part of the water area, whose importance has increased after exploring the gas fields."

Al-Saadi added, "Kuwait took advantage of the weakness of Iraq and the corruption of most of its leaders after they took a bribe."

He explained that "Kuwait today wants to close the sea gates in the face of the Iraqis and make it a closed country in order to ratify it for traffic", surprisingly, "Iraq is excluded from the invitation that Kuwait made to Saudi Arabia and Iran for the purpose of holding talks to demarcate the maritime borders."

Al-Saadi criticized "the comprehensive Iraqi silence from the local media, the parliament and the ministers, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs," calling for "the United Nations' interference in the process of demarcating the maritime borders between Iraq, Kuwait and Iran."

https://takadum-news.com/%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%ba%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%ab%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82-%d9%85%d9%86-%d9%85%d8%ad%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%ab%d8%a7%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Parliamentary Finance: We have not witnessed any increase in border revenue revenues until now

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:45 am

Parliamentary Finance: We have not witnessed any increase in border revenue revenues until now

06/08/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets %D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x522

Information / Baghdad .. 

The decision of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Ahmed Al-Saffar, confirmed on Thursday that he has not witnessed any increase in the revenues of the border outlets until now.

Al-Saffar said in a statement to "Information", that "sending the army to the border crossings and keeping its security file will not lead to maximizing financial revenues, because the issue is completely different and needs speed in implementing the electronic automation as the best way to end all the existing negatives."

Al-Saffar added, “Maximizing revenues does not require a media process as much as adopting a series of decisions that lead to the overall optimization of financial revenues. This is the essence. Is the electronic automation. ”

In the past few weeks, the federal government has deployed army forces around several border crossings to manage its security file. 

Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/08/06/488706/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Border crossings: July's revenues amounted to about 100 billion dinars

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:11 am

Border crossings: July's revenues amounted to about 100 billion dinars

08/10/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 22412

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Border Ports Authority announced, on Monday, the transfer of accumulated containers to remote places to maintain the safety of the ports and the security of citizens, while noting that the revenues of July amounted to about 100 billion dinars.

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, said in an interview with the official Iraqi News Agency, which was seen by Al-Iqtisad News. Chemical ".

He added that "the formed committees began with a complete and detailed inventory of all containers and overcrowded goods, the cause of which is stacked differently between judicial procedures, failure to review their owners, or incomplete customs papers."

He pointed out that "the ports were evacuated from containers, and transferred to remote and remote places, in order to preserve the safety of border crossings and the security of citizens."

He pointed out that "the seaports bear the greatest burden in carrying large quantities of containers, as coordination has been made with the Joint Operations Command, and all security services and relevant departments, to take fundamental measures against these containers."

And he stated that "the revenues of the border ports for the month of July amounted to about 100 billion dinars, despite the zero customs duties and exemptions for many goods, in addition to the closure of most border ports due to the Corona pandemic," indicating that "these revenues came from the work of 7 to 8 border ports. Out of 21 outlets. "

He stressed that "the commission intends to achieve more revenues to support the state treasury with funds, to face the financial hardship the country is going through."

With regard to border crossings in the Kurdistan region, he explained that "the prime minister held a preparatory meeting in order to reach joint solutions with the Kurdish side," pointing out that "there is a well thought out plan based on joint cooperation, to reach effective results."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21365
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty 537 billion dinars are revenues from border crossings during the first half of 2020

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:42 am

537 billion dinars are revenues from border crossings during the first half of 2020

08/11/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 968

Economy News - Baghdad

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, revealed, on Tuesday, the revenues achieved during the first half of 2020, indicating that the  violating seizures that the authority prevented from entering Iraq during the same period amounted to 1073 violations.

Al-Waeli said in a statement reported by the official Al-Sabah newspaper and seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that there is a "need to amend some paragraphs of the Commission’s Law No. 30 of 2016 regarding granting it greater powers in exercising control and auditing over all departments operating at border crossings."

He added that "the step of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to allocate a protection force to each border crossing is important in providing a safe environment for the employees of the departments operating at the port to perform their duties without pressure or fear."

He pointed out that "the Council of Ministers had previously issued its Resolution No. 13 of 2019, Paragraph Second / 1, which stipulates that the Kurdistan Region ports must be linked to the Federal Border Ports Authority, and there are steps to proceed with this file according to a study submitted by the  Commission to the Prime Minister's Office."

Al-Waeli revealed that "the revenues of the border outlets for the first half of 2020 amounted to about 537 billion Iraqi dinars, despite the closure of most of the border ports due to the Corona pandemic, as well as the large number of customs exemptions and zero customs duties for many imported materials."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21376
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Tax Authority: 177 billion dinars in July 2020 revenue

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:47 am

Tax Authority: 177 billion dinars in July 2020 revenue

08/11/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 10484

Economy News - Baghdad

The General Tax Authority announced, on Tuesday, its revenues during the month of July.

The director general of the authority, Shaker Al-Zubaidi, said in a taxation reported by the official news agency, INA, that "its revenues for the month of July amounted to approximately 177 billion dinars, with a growth rate of 15 percent compared to the month of July of last year," indicating that "public taxes achieve a financial surplus to support the treasury." The country despite the repercussions of the Corona virus and its impact on the economies of Iraq and the world.

He added that "public taxes are the ones with the highest rate of revenue at 40 percent of total customs revenues, which contribute to strengthening the public budget after oil revenues," noting that "these revenues will enable the national economy to support investment and national development."

And the General Tax Authority had counted the revenues of the first half of this year, indicating that tax revenues amounted to more than one trillion and 500 billion dinars during the first half of this year, despite the measures of the Corona pandemic and its impact on commercial movement.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21379
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Chairman of the Ports Authority: Our imports last July are 100 billion dinars, and there are "political leaders" trying to thwart our control

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:39 am

Chairman of the Ports Authority: Our imports last July are 100 billion dinars, and there are "political leaders" trying to thwart our control

08-13-2020 

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, confirmed, on Thursday, that there are "political leaders" trying to fail to control the border crossings, and while noting that the Arar crossing with Saudi Arabia is ready to work, he explained that last July's imports amounted to 100 billion dinars, despite the fact that 60 percent of goods entering Iraq are exempt from taxes.

"Political leaders are trying to thwart the government's control of the outlets, and we in the commission presented papers to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazimi, including 20 important points concerning the security services' control of the border crossings," Al-Waeli said in statements on Al-Qarar to you program.

He added that "60 percent of the goods entering Iraq are exempt from taxes, and despite that, the outlets imports during the month of July amounted to 100 billion dinars from seven outlets only."

Al-Waeli pointed out that "officers at the ports were subjected to threats that arrived to attack their homes with bombs, and we have the ability to close the border crossings with a phone call," noting that "the opening of the Arar port with Saudi Arabia is linked to a decision by the prime minister, and we are ready at any time to re-work it."

He pointed out that "the severely explosive material was found in Baghdad airport belonging to the Ministry of Oil, and the seifor material that was found at Baghdad Airport was transferred to a safe place," indicating that "the Jirishan crossing is under the authority of the government and there is a military force in it and its work is only during the day."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=223891
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty The outlets announce the achievement of more than 2 billion dinars in one day

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:40 am

The outlets announce the achievement of more than 2 billion dinars in one day

08/14/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 9856

Economy News - Baghdad

On Friday, the Border Ports Authority announced that it has achieved more than 2 billion dinars in revenue for one day at the central port of Umm Qasr.

The authority said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the amount of revenues accrued to the state treasury at the port of Umm Qasr Al-Awsat in Basra Governorate amounted to more than two billion dinars, which was achieved on August 13 of this month."

He added that "this amount was collected from the fees imposed on the movement of commercial exchange according to the controls and instructions from the departments operating at the border crossing, which were distributed by (1,706,644,000) Iraqi dinars for the value of the sums realized from the customs center, and the amount of (419,865,000) Iraqi dinars, which were collected. From the tax unit. "

The statement indicated that "this escalation in the revenue graph came as a result of the Border Crossing Authority exercising its duties in accordance with what the laws have guaranteed in tightening control, auditing and security investigation, as well as joint cooperation between the departments operating at the border crossing, as well as an implementation of the prime minister's directives in maximizing and strengthening the state's resources." And his reform drive to overcome the current financial and economic crisis. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21429
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Border crossings: 10 ports are still closed until now due to the Corona pandemic

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:08 am

Border crossings: 10 ports are still closed until now due to the Corona pandemic

19/08/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 968

Economy News - Baghdad

The Border Ports Authority announced that the ports currently operating in Iraq are 7 ports due to the Corona pandemic that led to the closure of 10 border ports.
The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, said that Iraq is currently working at 7 border ports, after it was 17 border ports, indicating that the exit of the border outlets from work is due to the Corona pandemic.
He added that the revenues of the border crossings began to increase on a monthly basis, after protection was provided by the Military Operations Command, explaining that one port achieves an income of 2.5 billion dinars per day.
He stressed that customs exemptions and the Corona pandemic affected the lack of revenues, explaining that the Border Ports Authority is working to automate border crossings to eliminate corruption.
And the Joint Operations Command announced that Iraq had achieved 500 billion dinars in the 7 border crossings operating inside Iraq, and many specialists questioned the validity of these numbers and that it is an attempt by the government that it has achieved success in managing this file.
On the other hand, the economist, Mazen Baheya, said that "import demand decreased by about 30-40 percent due to the spread of the Corona virus and the slowdown in the economy and also because of the government's announcement to prevent the import of products that achieve self-sufficiency, such as agricultural products ."
The oversight committees in Parliament indicate that the revenues of the border crossings should be more than 8 billion dollars annually, but due to the rampant corruption in the border crossings, the revenues of the border crossings did not exceed one billion dollars.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21491
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Finance: The government and the ministry are continuing to implement automation and simplify procedures

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:33 pm

Finance: The government and the ministry are continuing to implement automation and simplify procedures

23-08-2020

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya

On Sunday, the Ministry of Finance responded to what it called shady information about (automating customs) with strange news that contradicts the facts and deliberately offends the ministry.

In a statement that Al-Akhbariya received a copy of, the ministry said, "Some media outlets and social networking sites have transmitted misleading information about (automating customs) with strange news that contradicts the facts and deliberately offends the ministry and its work.

She stated, "As we deal with professionalism, transparency and in accordance with the law, we want to inform the public opinion of the facts, and not openly launching accusations, far from the reality that the government and the Ministry of Finance are continuing to implement automation and simplify procedures in the ministry as part of the government's program in reforming the economy and diversifying revenues, including the application of automation and simplification of procedures in customs." .

She indicated that these measures come within the white paper prepared by the government, which includes economic, financial and administrative reforms, plans and strategies to face the challenges facing the country.

The ministry affirmed that "the automation procedures and the selection of companies are carried out in a transparent manner, in accordance with the laws and instructions, and in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. The Ministry is also in continuous dialogue with the World Bank and with brotherly Arab countries to benefit from its successful experience in automating customs.
 In addition, the Ministry of Finance will not present any Bidding in this field without complete transparency and preparing an equitable atmosphere and space for all. Therefore, we ask the just Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council to take all legal measures against everyone who misleads facts and casts false accusations and tries through this to discredit everyone who does transparent, clear and careful work During his work site.

She added, "In this regard, this ministry wishes to express its respect and appreciation for the supervisory authority of the media and freedom of expression and opinion, and at the same time it warns everyone who manipulates facts and misleads public opinion, and reserves the right to prosecute anyone who falsifies the truth." 

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=224723
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Ports Authority: The necessity of linking the region’s ports to the federal government outlets

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:50 am

Ports Authority: The necessity of linking the region’s ports to the federal government outlets

08/27/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 22748

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Board of the Border Ports Authority stressed, on Thursday, the necessity of linking the region’s ports with the ports of the federal government, while discussing the trade exchange arenas at the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia.

A statement by the Ports Authority received by "Al-Eqtisad News" stated that the head of the Border Ports Authority, Major General Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, chaired the meeting of the Commission’s Council, which includes in its membership representatives of the ministries, agencies and governorates concerned with the work of border crossings, which was held via closed-circuit television.

He added, "The council’s agenda was discussed, which included several important axes to organize the work of the departments operating at the border crossings and to take the necessary decisions and recommendations regarding them, by voting by members on all the items of the agenda."

The statement stated, "The meeting included a discussion of the Diwaniya Order No. (83) related to the creation of the Airport Protection Directorate, which was issued to start its work at Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports in the Kurdistan region, which was not implemented and received the response from the regional government to activate it and the lack of the necessary cadres for it."

He pointed out that "the members agreed on a recommendation confirming the necessity of the region’s commitment to Resolution No. (13) of 2019, which stipulated in one of its paragraphs linking the region’s ports to the federal government’s outlets and canceling the aforementioned directorate and creating another directorate concerned with airport security, which it is hoped will emerge according to the committee (16). It is headed by the Minister of Interior. "

He continued: "The topic of the trade exchange yards at the Arar border crossing with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was also discussed, which is hoped to be opened in the next few days," noting that Al-Waeli reviewed the achievement rates achieved in the port's work at various commercial levels, travelers and infrastructures that reached proportions. Achievement achieved advanced stages. "

Al-Waeli stressed, during the meeting, according to the statement, the importance of coordinating efforts between the relevant authorities to create a state of understandings to ensure good performance and smooth commercial movement at the border crossing.

Regarding the inspection companies operating at border crossings and approved by the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, the meeting stressed, according to the statement, the importance of the sobriety of these companies to ensure quality in goods and commodities supplied to local markets.

He continued: As well as giving importance to protecting the health of the citizen from industrial and commercial fraud, and keenness to follow up the work of the checking companies that continue their work and end the work of the contracting companies, whose contract expires on the first of next September.

The Board recommended that the Border Ports Authority follow up on what has been judicially seized of forged documents and fake receipts that are used to pass goods with forged ones and in the name of one of the checking companies that were seized at the Safwan border crossing, and to emphasize the importance of electronic linking of the checking companies and their follow-up by the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control to ensure Business continuity, smooth trade exchange, and ease of controlling cases of tampering and forgery in inspection certificates for imported goods.

And he went on to say: It was also stressed in the meeting that the Prime Minister’s directive to evacuate dangerous containers from all border outlets and the need to expedite their evacuation to safe areas and the need to do so with the solidarity of all members of the Council and to provide a helping hand from the governorates to the border outlets to accomplish this issue, which is one of the priorities of national security. .

The statement indicated that among the paragraphs of the meeting, the request of the Hajj and Umrah Commission was discussed to have a permanent presence at the Arar border crossing to supervise the pilgrimage in its season, and the members of the Council agreed to work in the previous contexts by allocating work places for the body to be temporary and allocated to them during the Hajj season and evacuate it after completing their duties At the border port.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21624
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty By four days a week .. Increasing commercial activity at the Mahran border crossing

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:29 pm

By four days a week .. Increasing commercial activity at the Mahran border crossing

08/28/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 22776

Economy News - Baghdad

The Director General of the Iranian Ilam Governorate Customs, Ruhollah Ghulami, announced an increase in commercial activity at the Mahran border crossing from two to four days a week, in light of the Ilam governor's consultations with Iraqi officials.

"The Iraqi government agreed, in light of the bilateral talks, to increase the period of opening Mahran's trade borders from two days a week to four days," Gholami said, according to "IRNA."

He added, "Merchants and businessmen will do trade exchange with the Iraqi side every week from Sunday to Wednesday."

Gholami indicated that "250 trucks from the Iraqi side enter the Mahran border crossing every day to transport goods to Iraq."

He pointed out that "food, plastic products, glassware, auto parts and products, steel, ceramics, tiles and building materials are among the materials that Iranian merchants export from Mahran customs to the various Iraqi provinces."

Previously, commercial activity at the Mehran border crossing took place only on Sunday and Wednesday.

And border commercial activity in Mehran stopped about four months ago due to the outbreak of the Corona pandemic.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21645
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Customs Authority: Revenues will increase in the coming months

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:35 am

Customs Authority: Revenues will increase in the coming months

09/01/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 17756

Economy News - Baghdad

The Director General of Customs, Khaled Salah, confirmed that customs revenues across all ports will witness a remarkable increase in the coming months.

In a statement reported by the official news agency "Conscious" and seen by Al-Iktissad News, Salah said, "Customs revenues across all ports will witness an increase in the coming months with a growth rate of more than 40% over the monthly average compared to last year."

He pointed out that "the customs department in the authority has prepared various programs to address the repercussions of the Corona pandemic on customs performance, as well as simplifying procedures and providing health safety requirements for customers from merchants and imported goods."

For his part, Director of Umm Qasr Al-Awsat Customs, Mazen Muhammad Ali, stated that "the revenues of Umm Qasr Al-Awsat customs achieved during last August more than 27 billion dinars," indicating that "it is the highest officially recorded revenue among all the country's land and sea ports during a year." 

He added that "monthly revenues recorded an upward rate of growth of up to 30%," noting that "programs were prepared for customs administration with modern technologies that contributed to avoiding financial losses and combating corruption and customs smuggling, which led to doubling the monthly revenues and maximizing the state's non-oil resources to support the budget." the public"

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21683
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty Ports: achieving 107 billion dinars in customs and tax revenues in August

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:46 am

Ports: achieving 107 billion dinars in customs and tax revenues in August

09/2/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 22834

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Border Ports Authority announced, on Wednesday, that more than 107 billion Iraqi dinars have been achieved in customs and tax revenues in August 2020.

The authority stated, in a statement that "Al-Eqtisad News" received a copy of, that "the total revenues generated at (10) border outlets out of a total of (21) border outlets, most of which were closed due to preventive measures to prevent the outbreak of the Corona pandemic, amounted to (107,269,418,500) billion Iraqi dinars achieved from Customs and tax revenues for trade exchange at the border crossings for the month of August for the year 2020, with an increase in the realized revenue difference of (10) billion Iraqi dinars for the month of July.

She pointed out, "The statistic of violations that were monitored for the month of August, which amounted to (225) violations under multiple names (manipulation of weight, change in the description of the goods, failure to download quantities of the import license, smuggling wheels without the model, forging customs transactions, receipts for receipt of revenues, a certificate of conformity, and a release document ... And others) ".

The authority affirmed its constant endeavor "to move towards maximizing state revenues to overcome the financial crisis our country is going through, by working in the spirit of one team and the solidarity of all departments working at the border outlets to achieve high revenues consistent with government support and the directives of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in strengthening the security reality and imposing prestige." The state and providing a safe environment for workers at border crossings.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21694
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets Empty The General Tax Authority achieves historical revenues

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:48 am

The General Tax Authority achieves historical revenues

09/02/2020

Al-Kazemi reveals the launching of major operations in the coming hours at the border outlets 12564

Economy News - Baghdad

The General Tax Authority announced that it achieved financial revenues, the first in the history of tax work.

The Director General of the Authority, Shaker Al-Zubaidi, said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that "revenues were achieved in August amounting to 465 billion Iraqi dinars."

He added that "tax revenues amounted to more than one trillion and 500 billion dinars during the first half of this year, despite the measures of the Corona pandemic and its impact on commercial activity."

Al-Zubaidi expected "revenues to rise to double digits during the second half of this year to support the state budget."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21695
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum