Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
question of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
question of the day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
question of the day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
question of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
question of the day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
question of the day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
question of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

question of the day

2 posters

Go down

question of the day Empty question of the day

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:22 pm

this is my question that has been bothering me for quite a while. since this is a christian site can you tell me why you keep printing the false lies of the gurus to the weak sheep since this is all they have and spend their whole life on this. i do not call this christian like but blassame
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

question of the day Empty Re: question of the day

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:26 pm

Jayzze wrote:this is my question that has been bothering me for quite a while. since this is a christian site can you tell me why you keep printing the false lies of the gurus to the weak sheep since this is all they have and spend their whole life on this. i do not call this christian like but blassame

I hope you don't put me in your questioning by considering me as a guru !!!

question of the day 3508649203 question of the day 3508649203 question of the day 3508649203

Claud (Moose)  Wink Wink
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:48 am

claude the info you write might be long winded but it is real news now  a guru is an expert on a certain topic. the so called gurus are scam artists  liars  or vampires who suck  the money from sheep who really cannot aford the  things they sell but fall prey to these liars whom some of them use the guise of religionto make them think they are telling the truth
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:58 am

On that I agree with you, even when you mention that I send a lot of news on the forum, as you mention from my side, I do not read the gurus that we send on the forum, when I find the news is to see your comment from time to time since you make me laugh at your words, but even then again I do not read the text of the guru or you give your opinion, just your opinion that I read, now the reason why I send a lot of news, and again I send only a part of the news that I read in my research, say half that I send on what I read that I put on the forum, in my way of to think is to understand what is really going on in Iraq, both on the government side, the ministry of finance, the ministry of foreign affairs, the central bank, the news of the Arab monetary fund, since the central bank is a member of the monetary fund, even the director of the central bank of iraq will take over for r direct the Arab monetary fund, it will give them a good boost in my opinion !! and I could continue .... 

the goal is to connect what the people of Iraq live, and see the transformation of the country, to be able to return to the free market, and to return the dinar to its fair value on the market currencies, other countries need to trust Iraq, or first rebuild the banking system, install the electronic system like ATMs, let's not forget that they themselves said that they are 40 years old back, put the electrical system back on, and to make it more reliable than presently, tax them in ports, on the borders of the country, tax them in their purchase, increase the local product to supply the country, and then to export to other countries for the surplus which will also generate more income for the country, to do all this the dinar must have a value to trade with the other countries, to finish you sincerely believe that the United States will push on contract sign with i rak for reconstruction if the dinar has no value, and you see that the new government is doing everything to meet the demand of the UN and the demand of the people to push for reforms, tackle corruption, etc. .. especially support by all Arab countries, and Western countries, that's why I put a lot of news, and it's up to the members of the forum to make their own opinion on the subject, I wish you a good day, and member of the forum too !!!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:34 pm

claude i find much of your info good since it comes from different places. but sadly what you bring in and some others most people imo could care less they are only care how much and when.further more those people after paying taxes and bank fees will spend the rest and be broke in less then 6 months
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude i find much of your info good since it comes from different places. but sadly what you bring in and some others most people imo could care less they are only care how much and when.further more those people after paying taxes and bank fees will spend the rest and be broke in less then 6 months

Thank you for admitting to send them on the news, my point is to put the truth on the subject, according to you a lot of people like the gurus have contacts with the IWC, which it stupidity, which knows the truth on iraq, we laugh at us it goes over us, the central bank of iraq, the arab monetary fund, the international monetary fund, the world bank ect .. everyone is participating in the reconstruction provided that the reforms are voted !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:48 am

claude i believe you are missing my pointe. the majority of the people in this investment could care less about what hapeens to iraq . they only care about when and how much money they will get and imo  they have grand plans on how to spend it instead of how to wisely invest it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:39 am

On that I give you reason, people do not care about what is happening in Iraq, and they only follow the words of the so-called guru, at the very beginning I read them and then bothered to read them, always the same silliness in their speech, that's when I started to follow the news on Iraq, go to government sites, such as parliament, the ministry of finance, ministry of foreign affairs, etc. ...

Before all this I always start with economy news, they take a good look at the economy, and then I go around the departments to see where they are going with Iraq, on what they vote on, on the progress of reforms, etc ...

Then I follow the news with the newspapers they have there, without having counting, I must have at least 200 links on Iraq for the news, and as I told you I only share around 50% of the news that I read during the day, I try to put on the forum the news of the day on Iraq, that is their progress in their procedure for the reforms for example ...

To follow the meetings between the government of Iraq with the other representatives of the other countries, and to see the reconciliation with their neighbor of the Arab countries which is a good thing.

We are quietly seeing the return of Iraq on the international stage, but they still have things to settle according to the requests of the UN for example ...

If people like to follow the gurus and to stress themselves every day to know if this will change, it is bad to know the reality of Iraq.

This will change, and they will return to the international market with a value on the currency of the country as before 2003, but not before having completed the requests of the UN, it is not more complicated than that.

What helps us to move forward faster towards a change is the anger of the people, the demonstrations and support by the UN so that the government advances faster for the reforms to then start the reconstruction of the country than the peoples waited for a few years !!

As I said on the forum I maintain my opinion, they had a value before 2003, they will then have a value on their return to market with the international, you believe it or not good day to everyone! !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

question of the day Empty An American analysis identifies the obstacles that Al-Kazemi will face in ending the "kleptocratic": the road is long!

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:52 am

Look at Jayzze a good summary of what I mentioned just now, and this article just came out today funny coincidence is not it good day !!!

Claud (Moose)

[size=30]An American analysis identifies the obstacles that Al-Kazemi will face in ending the "kleptocratic": the road is long![/size]

question of the day A4cf423d5-35135-202007110538

Baghdad - people

An article by Patricia Karam, regional director for the Middle East at the Washington-based International Republican Institute, highlighted the obstacles facing Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi to end the country's "kleptocratic" or "thief regime", The Hill newspaper reported. American. 

The article stated, "For the first time in years, one can cautiously praise the recent measures taken by the Iraqi government to treat many of the diseases that this troubled country still suffers from." 

He added that "there are encouraging signs to address the main demands of the protesters to confront Iranian influence and eradicate corruption, after the Iraqi government ordered a review of government payrolls to eliminate fake employees and illegal double salaries, and raid the headquarters of a Shiite militia loyal to Tehran." 

The article, titled (Will Iraq Succeed in Its Battle Against Corruption), pointed out that "the path to achieving meaningful reforms will be long, as evidenced by the shocking assassination of security expert Hisham al-Hashemi, who is widely seen as a warning shot to Al-Kazemi" . 

The author believes that "the system of power-sharing in Iraq is the most difficult obstacle, because it depends on the quota system, which gives priority to the interests of the ruling parties at the expense of efficiency." 

The writer also indicated that "with every election, the parties were using the ministries they obtained to recruit more and more of their supporters." 

"This led to the influx of government employees from 850,000 in 2004 to more than seven million in 2016," she added. 

And continues that "the political parties in Iraq seized government institutions with complex sponsorship networks, formed parallel institutions, and harmed the system of public jobs to achieve personal gains." 

What does Iraq need to dismantle the "thief regime" network?

"Iraq needs a paradigm shift and the realization that these problems are not only structural, but have become a dominant culture," says the author. 

She also believes that "there must be strong media outreach between the government and the street with the issuance of convincing statements to clarify the extent of corruption and its negative impact." 

Likewise, an environment conducive to change must be built, and anti-corruption entities should take advantage of the support of the street and government officials to introduce the necessary policies and build a political culture for individual initiative, and redirect society away from a culture of relying solely on government jobs and towards economic diversification.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=35135
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:22 pm

i do not have any doubts that one day there value will go up if the big if is to get rid of the irianian influence starting with malaki then clean up the rest of the others once they grow big balls and actualy arrest them all then you have a chance
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum