Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts

Go down

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts Empty Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:21 am

[size=32]Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts[/size]

08/07/2020

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts Screenshot_20200708-130948_WhatsApp-800x445

In the current circumstances in which the country is experiencing a stifling economic crisis that led us to legislate the law of external and internal borrowing to meet the operating expenses of the state and in light of the Corona pandemic it was better for the Cabinet to go to a decision that supports non-oil revenues, but we were surprised yesterday, Tuesday, July 7 2020 issue decisions of the Council of Ministers , including the launch of the fourth generation service and renewal of contracts for licenses for mobile phone companies operating in Iraq, according to the study of the data provided to us through the follow - up work of the mobile phone companies for the period from 2007 till now.

Therefore , we call the Prime Minister to cancel This decision and to wait for it to study all the contract data and announce it to the public opinion by the Media and Communications Authority, as the operations of the Authority are characterized by transparency according to Order No. (65) for the year 2004, and we, being the Communications and Media Committee specialized in the House of Representatives, would like to show the following: -

1. Renewing contracts for mobile phone licenses is a waste of public money and a clear negligence in fulfilling state rights.

2. The Council of Ministers decision to the fulfillment of half of the debt payable and the scheduling of the remaining debt but it is a violation of the law clear. 

3. - Lack of accounting firms to overcome irregularities and public money is a violation of the law clear.

4. There is ambiguity and lack of clarity in giving companies renewal of the period provided that they provide 4G services, knowing that at least two companies are in violation of the contract’s original principles and do not have the technical capacity to provide the current 3G generation, so how can you provide the 4G service.

5. Delaying the launch of the fourth license of a new company competing by the Council of Ministers without objective reasons. A decision is considered against the interest of the state and from the interest of existing companies, especially after completing all procedures and contracting with a consulting company for this matter.

6. The Prime Minister must stop the implementation of this decision directly.

Parliamentary Communications and Media Committee
House of Representatives
8/7/2020

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts Screenshot_20200708-130948_WhatsApp

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/08/%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b9%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85-%d8%a8%d8%b4%d8%a3%d9%86-%d9%82%d8%b1%d8%a7/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts Empty The Information and Communications Technology Service in the House of Representatives addresses the Parliamentary Communications and Finance Committees on the implications of renewing the license of telephone companies

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:23 am

[size=32]The Information and Communications Technology Service in the House of Representatives addresses the Parliamentary Communications and Finance Committees on the implications of renewing the license of telephone companies[/size]

07/12/2020

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts Md-2018-3-800x445

The Information and Communications Technology Department in the House of Representatives addressed a letter addressed to the Chairman of the Communications and Media Committee and Mr. Chairman of the Finance Committee on the implications of the Cabinet’s decision to renew the mobile phone license that included the renewal period and its contradiction with the terms of the contract and obligating companies to pay.

In addition to the accumulated benefits, the duration of the contract concluded, technical and financial offers, and what is related to maximizing state revenues, amounts of renewal, financial waste and license fees for the original contract, as well as arithmetic clearing under the license contract and submitting reports to estimate whether or not the result of the ISIS period and Corona's pandemic related to low calls and sales.

And detailed notes and the financial losses and restrictions imposed on the Iraqi government for the coming years for the coming years extending until 2030.

Media Department,
House of Representatives
7/12/202

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts 2020-07-12-at-14.35-2

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts 2020-07-12-at-14.35-1

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/12/%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%83%d9%86%d9%88%d9%84%d9%88%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a7-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%88%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts Empty Chairman of the Services Committee: Renewing contracts for telecom licenses is a legal overrun and waste of public money

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:39 am

[size=32]Chairman of the Services Committee: Renewing contracts for telecom licenses is a legal overrun and waste of public money[/size]

7/15/2020

Communication and Information Committee statement regarding Cabinet decisions regarding the launch of the 4G service and mobile phone license contracts %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

Head of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Dr. Walid Al-Sahlani, confirmed on Tuesday 7/14/2020 that the decision to renew the licenses of mobile phone companies licenses is a legal violation and a waste of public money.

Al-Sahlani said in a statement, “In the midst of the suffocating economic conditions in which the country lives, which cast a shadow and increased its repercussions until it affected various aspects of life, which made the state in a constant challenge to search for solutions to support its financial revenues, but the cabinet and with a surprising decision misses a great opportunity to revive the situation The economic country and the improvement of its financial resources, as a result of negligence in fulfilling the rights of the state and excluding those companies from the instructions for implementing government contracts and turning a blind eye to major suspicions of corruption as well as the insistence of those companies not to pay the debts they owe offset by weakness in their services compared to the high costs imposed on the citizen.

In addition to the above, the license contract with these companies ends in a specific period and it is not permissible to renew it. Rather, it is necessary to resort to announcing new public auctions and clear mechanisms to conclude a new license contract to prevent monopoly and give an opportunity for competition that provides an opportunity for a greater increase in the value obtained by the state from assigning these contracts and subjecting Those companies have conditions that obligate them to provide a good service and subject them to penalties if they violate that. We also want to point out the importance of activating the role of the Consumer Protection Authority by preparing an exploratory report to measure the extent of citizens ’satisfaction with the performance of the service, and discuss the possibility of establishing legal sanctions on those companies when the service provided by these companies is bad. .

As we are surprised and reject the decision to proceed with the renewal of the contract, we call the Presidency of the House of Representatives to hold a parliamentary session to discuss stopping the implementation of this decision.

Chairman of the Services and Reconstruction Committee
d. Walid Sahlani, the
House of Representatives
15/7/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/15/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%af%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%aa%d8%ac%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%af-%d8%b9%d9%82%d9%88%d8%af-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%ae%d9%8a%d8%b5-%d8%b4%d8%b1/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum