Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product

Go down

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product Empty Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:24 am

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product

09/07/2020

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product 21838

Economy News _ Baghdad

Thursday, the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee demanded that the government prevent the entry of agricultural and animal products in order to preserve the national product.

The head of the committee, Salam Al-Shammari, said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the Iraqi farmer and farmer managed, during the past and present period, to achieve self-sufficiency in most agricultural and animal products.

Al-Shammari added that the government should reward the farmer and the local farmer, not by paying his financial dues, but rather to see the result of his labor and effort prevailing in the local market without competitors and at prices that everyone can buy.

However, he added that the local market is full of imported agricultural and animal products at high prices, pointing out that the local product is sold at "the cheapest price" and does not pay less than its right.

Al-Shammari attributed this to the inability of the state to "stop smuggling and close the irregular ports that have become obsolete on the people and an opportunity for the corrupt to fill their pockets more", stressing the importance of not including any paragraph on agricultural and animal products in any agreement concluded by the government with any country, to ensure the continuity Cultivating and adapting local products and exporting surplus as a new budget outlet.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20966
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product Empty The Agriculture Committee discusses its plan to pass important laws and exercise its oversight role for ministries

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:11 am

[size=32]The Agriculture Committee discusses its plan to pass important laws and exercise its oversight role for ministries[/size]

08/08/2020

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product WhatsApp-Image-2020-07-08-at-9.10.54-PM-800x445

The Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands held its meeting chaired by MP Salam Al-Shammari, Chairman of the Committee, in the presence of the members of the Committee on Wednesday 7/20/2020 to discuss its agenda.

During the meeting held at the committee’s headquarters, the committee’s plan to pass important laws was discussed, in addition to following up and monitoring the relevant ministries for the current and future stage, especially as the country is going through a period of difficult challenges that require the intensification of oversight and legislative efforts.

The committee decided to form sub-committees of the committee members distributed on all the joints of the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating the work of the two ministries and holding weekly meetings to present the results of the formed committees.

House of Representatives
Media
Department 7/20/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/07/08/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4-%d8%ae%d8%b7%d8%aa%d9%87%d8%a7-%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d9%88%d8%a7/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product Empty The President of the Republic stresses the importance of supporting and protecting the local product

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:24 pm

[size=41]The President of the Republic stresses the importance of supporting and protecting the local product[/size]

hours ago

Parliamentary agriculture calls for preventing the entry of agricultural and animal products to preserve the national product 30cad478-46b9-453d-a2c2-e1cdae0e92a0-1170x610

Today, Thursday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the importance of supporting and protecting the local product, and encouraging farmers and farmers by providing possible supplies to raise the level of the agricultural sector, both plant and animal.

A statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic, which received a "progress" copy, said that, "Today, Thursday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, President of the Republic Barham Salih received the Minister of Agriculture, Eng. Mohamed Karim Al-Khafaji."

Saleh stressed, "The importance of supporting and protecting the local product, and encouraging farmers and peasants by providing possible requirements to raise the level of the agricultural sector, both plant and animal," noting that "agriculture is the basis of comprehensive development if we can use it and employ the workforce in the correct way that leads to achieving self-sufficiency." Agricultural products and investing the surplus in other fields. ”

During the meeting, they discussed the obstacles and problems facing this sector, especially in light of the Corona Virus pandemic, and the solutions and treatments that must be taken in this regard to achieve development and sustainable development.

https://takadum-news.com/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%85%d9%87%d9%88%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d8%a4%d9%83%d8%af-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%a3%d9%87%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum