Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce snippet -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen –

Go down

Bruce snippet    -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – Empty Bruce snippet -- we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen –

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Bruce   

[via WiserNow]   We did not get the announcement that I thought we would hopefully get on the 4th of July – or on the 3rd of July out of Mt Rushmore ... I’m not holding my breath for any announcements – anymore – we’ll get them when we get them...Now - here’s the thing – we are in a position where things are getting quieter and quieter – usually from the banks – we have heard some things over the last 4 days or so – and actually we had heard that we would be able to get started today - but that did not happen – and this was from a very very good couple of sources...but as you know things have changed so dramatically in this event that it’s hard to predict...

Now – let’s talk a little bit about what has happened...there was a meeting...This meeting had Judy Shelton – some key figures out west...the meeting was trying to get this thing pushed through – this was the 6th attempt..to try to get this done...The word we had was...that it was released to go and...what exactly happened? That’s what we don’t know...I don’t know where it puts us – but it has to be closer – closer to the point where – maybe since we have the schedule something is going to happen tomorrow [Wednesday] or Thursday  for us...I’m going to suggest that we... kinda just take a chill pill- take a breath and let this thing manifest and come to us...We know things are moving forward...we are ready from what we can tell...  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum