Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Texas Snake says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.

3 posters

Go down

Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   Empty Texas Snake says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Texas Snake  

[via PDK]   Having been in investment banking for many years I have some really good contacts. I had a call in the middle of the night with some folks from London and Hong Kong. They are very confident that between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   Empty Re: Texas Snake says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.

Post by Tinef Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:43 am

Texas Snake in the Grass.. 

According to my Wall Street friends & contacts.. ie., Hedge Funds & Currency trading desks .. there would be a buzz like no other. 

Again no frantic calls, nothing, nada, zilch zippo.. no calls for Dinar, Dong or Zim . not one peep .. only laughter. #StopTheLies 

#DOJ.gov #FTC.gov # FBI.gov , for God's sake, please check out this fuctard, and see if his license is for real.. because no one with a real securities license at stake would make false & salacious statements like this .. Q: also who is paying this guy for fake insider content #TexasAttorneyGeneralsOffice

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Texas Snake  says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.   Empty Re: Texas Snake says -- between now and the middle of the month that this thing should go.

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:09 pm

so snake are we as close as in horse shoes or as in decades since we are not any closer except for the lies of all the gurus
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum