Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ...

Go down

Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... Empty Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ...

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 am

Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ...

2020-07-07

Through a closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the Government Contracts Department ... 1594147475a56ba6e3b764d3615efc1f56a252d7ec--%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1_%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%8A

Through a closed-circuit television for the managers of the contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq, the General Government Contracts Department held a workshop on the obstacles facing contracting departments at this stage, in the interest of the Ministry of Planning

In the interest of the Ministry of Planning represented by the Government Contracts Department to overcome difficulties in communication between the Ministry and the contracting authorities in the provinces in light of the Corona pandemic and the economic conditions that our country is going through.

The Government Contracts Department, in the presence of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Administrative Affairs and the Director General of the Department, Dr. Azhar Hussain Saleh, held a workshop via closed-circuit television for managers of contractual formations in the governorates of Iraq through the use of the Microsoft Teams application as a platform to communicate with the participants and in coordination and cooperation with the integration project of the US Agency for International Development, as it was done During the workshop, which was successfully managed by the representative of the engineer, Sadiq Al-Ghazali, the project of integration, a discussion of many issues related to the activities of the contracting departments at this stage and asking many questions regarding the obstacles facing these formations over the time of the workshop and a half, where he was answered by the director of consulting and consulting training department Legal (Ahmed Aswad Hamad) on all the problems raised and finding solutions to overcome obstacles, as it was agreed to continue work by the General Government Contracts Department to provide the contract sections with all that is new and work to maintain contact withThe department through the help desk located on the website of the ministry.

For their part, the participants expressed their thanks to the Director General of the Governmental Contracts Department for this great initiative, their support and admiration for this new and interesting experience and their willingness to support it in the future to serve Iraq and for the sake of providing the best to the Iraqi citizen by pushing the wheel of the contractual process for investment projects with positive returns at the level of service provision.

This step comes with the aim of strengthening cooperation between the Governmental Contracts Department and the contracting parties in the governorates and to maintain work in light of the health and economic conditions facing the country by providing contractual formations in the governorates, ministries and agencies with the latest updates and uncles that will clarify the image of the mechanism for dealing with investment projects in light of crisis conditions Corona and the financial crisis.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=386
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum