Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development

Go down

Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development Empty Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:24 am

Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development

July 7, 2020

Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development Logo

Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, July 7, 2020

The Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum will hold a high-level virtual Ministerial conference on July 8, 2020.

The conference will discuss challenges around international capital flows volatility - as exacerbated in emerging market economies by the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis - and possible policy responses to help restoring sustainable flows of capital and mobilizing robust financing for development. The conference will be co-chaired by Mr. Mohammed Aljadaan, Minister of Finance of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Mr. Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Economy and Finance of France.

The conference will bring together Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors, heads of International Financial Institutions (IFIs), chief executives of private financial institutions and prominent scholars. The global response to the COVID-19 pandemic is delivering results, however, the situation remains challenging.

Capital outflows from many emerging and developing countries have reached unprecedented levels, and their ability to draw upon an international pool of capital in a robust manner has been called into question. In this context, the conference will foster in-depth discussions on key issues related to financial resilience and debt sustainability as well as considering the progress on the G20 Debt Service Suspension Initiative and on developing the finance agenda amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

The conference outcomes are expected to feed into the discussion of the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ meeting to be held virtually on July 18, 2020, under the Saudi G20 Presidency. Further details on upcoming meetings, including the Host Year Calendar, is available at www.g20.org. Media Enquiries: G20Media@saudisecretariat.gov.sa +966 11 829 6129

[url=https://g20.org/en/media/Documents/G20SS_PR_Paris Forum Ministerial Conference_EN.pdf]https://g20.org/en/media/Documents/G20SS_PR_Paris%20Forum%20Ministerial%20Conference_EN.pdf[/url]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development Empty THE G20 AND THE PARIS FORUM DISCUSS ENHANCING FINANCING FOR DEVELOPMENT

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:27 am

THE G20 AND THE PARIS FORUM DISCUSS ENHANCING FINANCING FOR DEVELOPMENT

08/07/2020

Saudi G20 Presidency and the Paris Forum Convene a Ministerial Conference on Restoring Sustainable Flows of Capital and Robust Financing for Development %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9

In cooperation with the Paris Forum, the Group of Twenty, headed by Saudi Arabia, will hold today (Wednesday) a high-level virtual conference on restoring balanced levels of capital flows and enhancing financing for development.

The Saudi Presidency of the Group of Twenty, in a statement, stated that the conference will discuss the challenges that lead to instability of international capital flows that have worsened in the economies of emerging markets due to the unprecedented "Covid-19" crisis, as well as possible policy measures that would contribute to the restoration of Balanced levels of capital flows and the mobilization of financing for development.

The conference, chaired by Saudi Finance Minister Mohamed Al Jadaan and French Minister of Economy and Finance Bruno Lemerre, will include a number of finance ministers and central bankers from the G20 countries and other countries, in addition to heads of international financial institutions, and executive heads of financial institutions from the private sector, as well as a number of prominent researchers And thought centers.

She added that "although the global response to the pandemic has produced effective results, the situation remains a challenge, as outward capital flows have reached unprecedented levels in emerging markets," noting that "the ability of these markets to attract foreign capital effectively is facing difficulty." Larger".

The statement noted that the conference included the expansion of the international coordination circle of the most important issues related to strengthening financial durability, and the sustainability of progress made in the G20 initiative to suspend debt service payments, and what is related to the financing for development agenda in light of the Corona pandemic, which has become an urgent issue.

The results of the conference are expected to be discussed at the upcoming virtual meeting of the G20 finance ministers and central bank governors, to be held on July 18 under the presidency of Saudi Arabia.

https://uabonline.org/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%85%d9%88%d8%b9%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%8a%d9%86-%d9%88%d9%85%d9%86%d8%aa%d8%af%d9%89-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4%d8%a7%d9%86-%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum