Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers

Go down

Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers Empty Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:48 am

Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers

08/07/2020

Minister of Labor: The online platform will add half a million workers 21824

Economy News_ Baghdad

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed, on Wednesday, that the online platform of the Retirement and Social Security Department will stop corruption cases, limit the number of national and foreign workers, and add 500,000 workers to the Pension and Social Security Fund.

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper Al-Sabah and viewed by “The Economist.” From financial benefits to the retirement and social security fund through the electronic payment file, confirming that workers wishing to withdraw the amounts allocated to them at the end of the service through a password for each worker.

Al-Rikabi added, “The platform has created a database for more than 34,000 workers in the private sector, allowing companies owners to provide their data through the electronic window, in addition to updating the data of registered projects and companies,” noting that it will “add about 500,000 workers in the private sector to The retirement and social security departments, in addition to that they will eliminate the corruption cases carried out by the following persons and reduce the workers ’reviews in light of the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, especially those working in the provinces, in addition to disposing of paper uses in the transactions of secured workers and updating their data.

Al-Rikabi stated that "the platform will provide knowledge of the numbers of workers working in the private sector companies officially registered as national and foreign workers, noting that the ministry previously used electronic platforms to conduct transactions with disabilities and special needs and distribute emergency grants for the unemployed and proved successful in their use and achieved the desired goals Noting that "the Department of Retirement and Social Security called on all projects and companies registered to update their data via an electronic link to approve the updated data, noting that the platform will deal with the payment of corporate wages in the framework of reducing the work routine."

He pointed out that "the ministry decided to exempt private sector projects from the late fines until the first of July this year, given the current conditions the country is going through," stressing "work to enhance the revenues of the Social Security Fund to serve the secured workers, especially since the ministry is working to maximize and increase the fund's resources Through investment projects that serve the country and achieve profitable benefits, provided that they are implemented in accordance with the legal controls and contexts used in this regard. ” 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20958
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum