Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and Transcript, 7 JULY

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and  Transcript, 7 JULY Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ VIDEO and Transcript, 7 JULY

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 pm

MarkZ Tuesday Update-

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member:  shhh be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting for an rv

MZ: Noone received dollars overnight . What I am being told from 3 different locations is Asia, Europe and out west (Treasury west I like to call it-Reno) that there are meetings this afternoon to set a definitive time scale or schedule. There are many people with appointments on Wed and Thurs of this week. I am hopeful that this could be it.

MZ: There are loads of internet rumors out there…I’m sure you all have heard them….I like to watch the measurable things….and the things I am hearing is that there are conference today to set a schedule. We are very close….you can see it from everything happening in the world. 

MZ: Lots of rumors out there about the World Debt Clock changing…..talk of a new world SDR and change of the monetary system on Oct. 1st……I think we are much closer than that but for those paying attention there …hasn’t the financial news just gone nuts…..…we are seeing all kinds of  crazy anomalies. 

MZ: The whold world is talking about a new monetary system before Oct. 1st yet we cannot find anything on it in US news……

MZ: Its sure getting interesting and we were warned and we expected this to happen as we approached the finish line. If there were not so many people in need it would be fun to get the popcorn and watch this financial train wreck as it comes off the rails. 

Member:  Mark, Would love to know why the debit clock going backwards on personal debit and credit card debit?????

MZ: I havn’t even checked today to see what the Dow Jones is doing. We know that before it crashes it will do exactly this….it hits new highs….I expect it to hit just over 20,000 before it implodes. 

MZ: Also what I am hearing from contacts in the beltway is over the next few days you will be hearing more about “more money in people’s pockets” or another round of helicopter money here in the US. I hear they are still trying to target that $2000 level to send to people. So watch for news on this over the next couple days. 

Member:  Everyone’s also talking Nesara

Member:  anyone else see all the signs of nesara/gesara being structured and put into place? seems like all the pieces are put into place and all we r waiting on is the game to begin guys woohoo

Member:  This is a good movie explaining the origin of the GESARA https://youtu.be/RpAccwLo9Ig THANK YOU @stormwarrior57

MZ: Someone mentioned they were looking in the National Registry for info on Nesara and Gesara……They are keeping it quiet there about nesara/gesara because it would telegraph the timing of the reset …imo 

Member:  Hearing about lots of Arrest going on in the World over the the Last 72 hours. To Make T4 B safe for final release!

Q: MZ...how do we know for sure they will invite...let 4B people exchange?

MZ: They have to have absolutely!!!  Without us there will be no liquidity in the system. Settlement packages like CMKX and PP’s should come out shortly before us …shortly before they pull the trigger on 800 numbers because they need those folks for liquidity for all of us. No monetary system works without liquidity. Without velocity and a flow of money nothing works…….

Member:  Trump said that there is trillions of private money waiting on the sidelines...not specifically Zim

Member:  We are the infrastructure money

MZ: We are a whole lot of the infrastructure money……

Member: The president signed a special agreement with Zimbabwe called "Zidera" last August

Member:  the Zim backs all reset dollars for the world

MZ: Don’t worry about the Zim….its real, its in place ….dont buy into the hype and fear out there. 

Member:  I have found information that there is around 200 million metric tons of gold off books in the Philippines and China

Q: Any news from the Australia arena?

MZ: I am hearing a lot about them changing the currency rate as they continue to slip on the fiat scale and loses purchasing power. …fiat is quickly losing its hold worldwide.   Canada this week is financially blacking out there….they are trying to hide the world news from you guys….as they attempt to bring this over the finish line….In Australia I would not be surprised to see the same thing. . .This is a great thing to see the death of fiat as we move into the new financial system.  

Member:  B OF A REPORT ATMS AROUND THE COUNTRY ARE OUT OF MONEY AND LOTS OF BRANCHES CLOSED TODAY

Member:  Several Bank of America around me are closed they say temporarily closed saying bc of COVID and I bank there as well as WF

Member:  HOPE THEY ALL REOPEN WITH NEW USN!

Member:  “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.”

Every Situation in life is temporary, So when Life is Good, Make Sure you enjoy it, and when life is NOT so Good, Remember that it Will NOT LAST Forever and BETTER Days are Ahead!

When the ship comes in, remember to just relax and follow your financial plans. Most lose everything within 4 years. Be happy!

MZ: Better days are ahead!!!!!!!

ANY NEW UPDATES CAN BE FOUND IN TELEGRAMS “ANNOUNCEMENT ROOM” https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEgmaGJL8W1eAD8BYw

Brent Johnson Tues Nights 9:00 PM EDT; 605-313-5405 Access 888316#; replay 605-313-4103 Access 888316# International list Dial in http://FreeConferenceCallhd.com/dialer 

PENDING WED 8 PM EDT TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK, BLONDIE TOGETHER- POST QUESTIONS IN THE PLANNING ROOM https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlIfVQcMLCkdZDvw8A

The next scheduled stream is Wednesday 10AM est

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum