Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26   -- answers questions about exchanging dinars when it RVs DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 -- answers questions about exchanging dinars when it RVs

Go down

Frank26   -- answers questions about exchanging dinars when it RVs Empty Frank26 -- answers questions about exchanging dinars when it RVs

Post by Ponee on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Frank26   

Question:   "I bought my dinars 15 years ago and I lost my receipt...I need my receipt when I go and exchange my currency?"  No you don't.  It's your currency.  You possess it.  If you were audited by our government and they wanted proof of purchase when you bought it to determine what percentage capital gains tax you're gonna pay yeah you better have a receipt...that's about paying your income tax...  Question:    "I lost my "certificate of authenticity?"  Ain't anybody gonna ask you for no certificate of authenticity silly rabbit.  They're gonna take them [dinars] and they're gonna run it through their books or their machines and they're gonna tell you this is legal or not...that certificate of authenticity is nothing more than a business card... 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum