Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission

Go down

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission Empty The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:06 am

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission

07/07/2020

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission 21808

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank announced, on Tuesday, that it signed a joint cooperation memorandum with the Securities Commission.

The central media office said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Central Bank of Iraq signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission on Tuesday morning."

The statement added: "As the memorandum included the possibility of exchanging the information available and available at the Central Bank and the Securities Commission."

The statement indicated that the memo also includes "coordination in the field of legislation and regulatory and regulatory standards for entities subject to the supervision of both parties."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20948
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission Empty The Central Bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:12 am

The Central Bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission

July 07, 2020

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission News-15941113708659

The Central Bank of Iraq signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission on Tuesday morning.

The memorandum included the possibility of exchanging the available information available with the Central Bank and the Securities Commission, in addition to coordination in the field of legislation and regulatory and regulatory standards for bodies subject to the control of both parties.

The Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
July 7, 2020

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission File-159411148895342

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission File-159411151988439

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1512
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The central bank signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Securities Commission Empty Securities commission

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:36 pm

Securities commission

securities commission is a government department or agency responsible for financial regulation of securities products within a particular country. Its powers and responsibilities vary greatly from country to country, but generally cover the setting of rules as well as enforcing them for financial intermediaries and stock exchanges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_commission

Stock exchange

stock exchangesecurities exchange, or bourse[note 1] is a facility where stockbrokers and traders can buy and sell securities, such as shares of stock and bonds and other financial instruments. Stock exchanges may also provide facilities for the issue and redemption of such securities and instruments and capital events including the payment of income and dividends.[citation needed] Securities traded on a stock exchange include stock issued by listed companies, unit trusts, derivatives, pooled investment products and bonds. 

Stock exchanges often function as "continuous auction" markets with buyers and sellers consummating transactions via open outcry at a central location such as the floor of the exchange or by using an electronic trading platform.[5]

To be able to trade a security on a certain stock exchange, the security must be listed there. Usually, there is a central location at least for record keeping, but trade is increasingly less linked to a physical place, as modern markets use electronic communication networks, which give them advantages of increased speed and reduced cost of transactions. 

Trade on an exchange is restricted to brokers who are members of the exchange. In recent years, various other trading venues, such as electronic communication networks, alternative trading systems and "dark pools" have taken much of the trading activity away from traditional stock exchanges.[6]

Initial public offerings of stocks and bonds to investors is done in the primary market and subsequent trading is done in the secondary market. A stock exchange is often the most important component of a stock market. Supply and demand in stock markets are driven by various factors that, as in all free markets, affect the price of stocks (see stock valuation).

There is usually no obligation for stock to be issued through the stock exchange itself, nor must stock be subsequently traded on an exchange. Such trading may be off exchange or over-the-counter. This is the usual way that derivatives and bonds are traded.

Increasingly, stock exchanges are part of a global securities market. Stock exchanges also serve an economic function in providing liquidity to shareholders in providing an efficient means of disposing of shares.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_exchange
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum