Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20

Go down

Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 Empty Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:10 pm

Guru Jeff  

...I recently spoke with my Iraqi contact who does work for the Iraqi government...one thing that he stressed to me is the general news that you're seeing is not enough news for anyone of us to utilize...to guesstimate when the rate change can happen.   We have to look at the bigger picture in this...You have to follow the movement of the money...Late last year Iraq put out some key articles saying their 2020 budget would have huge things in it...basically a lot of post rate change stuff suggesting that the 2020 budget is married to the rate change.  But we never saw a 2020 budget...the fact that you have not seen a 2020 budget...confirmed...that the budget is indeed married to the rate change...That's why they have to hide the 2020 budget from you...it's that simple now.

The rate change now can only go one of two directions...if they do implement a semi-annual budget October through March then they're gonna have to change the rate during the month of September of this year.   It's that simple.  But if they don't implement a semiannual budget then this could be dragged out until March of next year.  That's what we have to watch...there's actually so much good information pointing to the second half of this year...they showed us the "white papers".  That's the roadmap for the rate change.  Then they even came out really studying and analyzing the exchange rate in great detail...IMO that suggests to me they're probably preparing to change that rate...late September...but I'm not giving you a date.  I'm just bringing you facts from a broader level...the news is amazing right now.  None of us want to wait but it's nice to know more about where you stand...

7/6/20

Guru Jeff: "The rate change now can only go one of two directions" 7/6/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum