Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates

Go down

During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates Empty During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 am

During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates

2020-07-04

During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates 15938944807ea2df51e14580762b2d7dd44df1dc8c--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najem, announced today, Saturday, the establishment of an exceptional plan, to complete the discontinued hospitals in a number of governorates and implemented by Turkish companies.

During his presidency of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) concerned with finding solutions and treatments for stalled hospital projects, the Minister stated that the committee decided in its meeting today to give priority to hospitals in the governorates of Dhi Qar, Maysan, Karbala, and Babil, adding that the percentage of achievement in them exceeded the (90%) and represent important additions to the health sector in these governorates, as they are designed according to the latest technologies, as well as their absorptive capacity of more than (400) beds for each of them, with a cancer treatment center attached to each hospital in the governorates that include Those hospitals.

The Minister pointed out that the committee is in the process of setting precise timing for the completion of the mentioned hospitals, and we will submit a detailed report to the Council of Ministers within the coming days, including, treatments, solutions and time limits for completion, and resolving all financial, legal and administrative matters, with the executing companies, stressing, The committee will consider all discontinued hospitals, and in all governorates, and work to address the reasons for the suspension, according to the rate of implementation.

During his chairmanship of the Diwaniyah Command Committee (45) .. the Minister of Planning announces an exceptional plan to accelerate the completion of the discontinued hospital projects in some governorates 15938944807ea2df51e14580762b2d7dd44df1dc8c--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1210
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum