Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM: "When the 3 Zero's are deleted..." 7/4/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM: "When the 3 Zero's are deleted..." 7/4/20

Go down

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM: "When the 3 Zero's are deleted..." 7/4/20 Empty Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM: "When the 3 Zero's are deleted..." 7/4/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM   

So I want to clear up the confusion of  "Rates"  between being 'In country' and 'International. If I'm in Canada right now, and I have $1.00 CDN, it will buy me what $1.00 CDN can buy. However, if I take that $1.00 CDN and cross the border, I have to "Exchange" it for whatever the rate is to purchase U.S. Dollars (around 74 cents). Same goes with U.S. Dollar to purchase Canadian Dollar (around 1.34 Canadian for each U.S. Dollar).  When the 3 Zero's are deleted, a 25k note still stays a 25k note, but now you can exchange it for 25k in lower denoms (or if you deposit it into a bank. it still is 25k). Once you leave the country and you want to exchange it into U.S. dollar, you can get whatever the exchange rate is. So if it's $4.00 you get $100,000 for your 25k note.  So there is no 'in country' rate, simply an exchange rate between Dinar and other international currencies.

7/4/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum