Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20

Go down

Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 Empty Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:19 pm

Breitling  

...We're in a very very good spot...Our window just got bigger.  The value of the dinar - they need to take care of the budget - just got bigger.  They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing and have a plan to implement all this.  We've learned a lot in the last month.  Probably more than the entire time we've been watching.  They're putting the value on the table.  They are telling you they need $66 per barrel and they're telling you the oil prices are never going to get there for the next few years.  They are telling you ...they are going to put this stuff together and implement it within 3 months...they need to be able to afford to be in international markets, protect their reserves and have value added to their currency.  That's the only way...

...we are very good with the Iraqi dinar.  We are in a good spot.  The goal has moved a little bit but it's to our advantage.  Meaning that the can hasn't been kicked on down the road just the numbers are different.  But the numbers are in our favor And that's what you need to go by.  Don't go by wishful thinking hype...the reality is the numbers...that is the reality that you and I are in and you guys can't be in a better spot.  It's probably gonna be a little bit better coming down the road - still waiting for some more information...everything is positive...

7/4/20

Breitling: "They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing" 7/4/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum