Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you some news today.  

I am not going to tell you the RV is happening any day. This is ridiculous and would be a lie. There is now NO sign from the CBI they are doing any actions for a near future RV for the rest of this year. Sorry! For some time it was looking as though we might have a pretty good chance but that chance was killed this week. Now that the finance committee in conjunction with the CBI has re-issued bonds to cover the 3months beyond July - Sept for the salaries. So the pressure is off and we may have to wait a bit longer to see the reinstatement. Maybe January 2021 is coming back into view? Just saying…..

If I were you I also would not listen to all these “pie in the sky” rumors from the banks or that the “exchange centers are reopening” or “re-training”. It is all a bunch of bullshit and even if true makes no difference unless the USA and the IMF gives the GO AHEAD. Get it? It appears there are no signs of this now.

But we must remember reading this news about what is happening in Iraq is important but does not tell the entire picture either. I know for a FACT that it is not the CBI so much that is holding back the currency reform portion of the reforms but the “powers to be” (PTB) who may feel Iraq is not yet ready and the Iranian influence and corruption is still not under the desired control. Iraq still also needs to make good on its promises to diversify and get off of oil as it’s sole source of revenue. There have been mandates handed down to Iraq to implement before they can or will get back their currency.

I would like now to wish everyone in USA a very Happy 4th of July holiday.

My advice is stop the FEAR mongering about the virus, take off the stupid masks and gloves. It is very safe. Enjoy your friends and family. Get out and do something fun!

In FACT it was always SAFE, only the propagandized news media convinced you otherwise and you fell for their nonsense. So, in the latest news on the virous we also find more of the truth now that even the testing is not correct as, if you had an flu shot the injected the influenza virus is active in you. The Corona virus is a strain of the influenza and so the test for corona virus is showing positive now for even any influenza strain. Get it?

When you hear about these spikes in certain states these are “swing” states for the 2020 election coming up. A swing state is a state with high electoral college votes. 

The democrats would luv to:

1) inhibit any more Trump rallies;

2) keep people from voting by scaring them to stay inside;

3) try to get the absentee ballots process approved for the entire national elections so they can corrupt the results;

4) try to win over the black voters by siding with “Black Lives Matters” organization corruption based on falsified FACTS of that event. Remember that the Democrat party is the party of slavery and the KKK. They have never been for the black race and other minorities until the need their vote. If you don’t believe me DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. It is not very hard to find the TRUTH. 

5)if they can regain the Whitehouse they will stop all these investigations on the Obama administration officials, FBI and CIA leaders. We will never get justice for all these crimes. In fact it may even get worst since no one is going to jail and they got away with it;

6)if they can keep the majority in congress or get the majority in the Senate they can once again block any the goals of the Trump administration for the next 4 years. Trump need both to move ahead with a very good agenda for this nation for 2021-2024 including prosperity and abundance within our democratic, free enterprise, privatized, capitalistic system that has already brought us the abundance of prosperity for so long now and in fact helped us win WWII. Incidentally this same system of economics allows you to buy new homes, cars, take vacations and live pretty good in comparison to other countries.

Keep the prayers coming for some sort of divine intervention. I know it has been a very long time. Remember in the aftermath of the CBI takeover in late 2012 what Dr, Shabibi told us. He said this was an “unprecedented opportunity” to revive and bring back the Iraq dinar. All approvals were given and so they had the green light. Since then it has been stumbling and so we have not see such positive news since. When will the CBI get to the point again?

More news….

THE SALARY CRISIS IN IRAQ IS GETTING WORSE .. A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION THREATENS AL-RASHEED AND AL-RAFIDAIN BANKERS

The Petroleum Products Distribution Company threatened, today, Wednesday, the Rafidain and Al-Rasheed banks, to resort to "legal procedures" and demand "compensation" in the event that the salaries of its employees that have been delayed since June 23 are not released.

The company said, in an official letter, seen by Shafaq News, that it had taken the warning; Given the repeated delay in the release of the salaries of the employees of the endemic company for the second month in a row on the Master Card from the date of June 16 to June 30, contrary to the agreement concluded between the two parties, which stipulates the delivery of the salaries of the first party no later than on June 23.

More news….

THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTINUING TO TAKE MEASURES, TREATMENTS AND REFORMS TO OVERCOME THE CURRENT CRISIS.

Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najim, confirmed on Wednesday that the government is continuing to take measures, treatments and reforms to overcome the current crisis.

Battal said, "The government is continuing to take a set of solutions, treatments and reforms, with the aim of overcoming the current crisis and its future repercussions," calling on the international community, represented by the United Nations and its various organizations, to "provide more support to Iraq in various fields, humanitarian and economic."

More news….

ECONOMIST : IRAQ’S DOLLAR RETURNS DECREASED FROM 6 BILLION TO LESS THAN A BILLION AND A HALF DOLLARS

The economic expert attributed the secretary’s safety, the high dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar for the citizen’s FEAR OF THE COLLAPSE OF THE LOCAL CURRENCY AND THE RESORT TO SAVING THE DOLLAR, noting that Iraq’s monthly returns exceeded 6 billion dollars, and these returns are now less than a billion and a half billion dollars.

Al-Amin said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ): The Corona pandemic has adversely affected the Iraqi economy, as it mainly depends on selling crude oil to finance the budget and investment and operational activities, and when crude prices fell globally because of the pandemic, Iraq received painful blows that it was unable to finance  operating activities, such as salaries and services, did not compel Parliament to legislate the internal and external borrowing law to finance its operating budget and secure employee salaries and service expenses. "

He pointed out, "THE SHORTAGE IN THE FOREIGN CURRENCY (THE DOLLAR) IS CAUSED BY THE DECLINE IN IRAQ'S FINANCIAL RETURNS FROM SELLING OIL. After Iraq’s monthly returns exceeded $ 6 billion, these returns have become less than a billion and a half billion dollars, causing citizens and companies to fear the depreciation of the value of the dinar against The dollar rushed to save the dollar instead of the dinar, which caused the dollar to rise against the dinar.

He continued: THE GOVERNMENT'S REFORM MEASURES TO FIGHT CORRUPTION, RETURN SMUGGLED AND WASTED MONEY, REDUCE EXPENDITURES, FOLLOW UP ON DOUBLE SALARIES AND MAXIMIZE NON-OIL REVENUE WOULD MAINTAIN THE DINAR EXCHANGE RATE AGAINST THE DOLLAR.

More news….

THE CENTRAL BANK REVEALS THE NUMBER OF "INSURED SALARIES" MONTHS .. AND SETS THE DATE FOR DISTRIBUTION

Ihsan Shamran, Director General of Accounting at the Central Bank, revealed today, Thursday, the re-deduction of bonds in favor of the Ministry of Finance, enabling the latter to secure the salaries of July and August.

Shamran said in a press statement monitored by "Yassin Iraq", that "the central bank has re-discounted bonds in favor of the Ministry of Finance by about 8 trillion dinars," noting that "THE BONDS WILL ENABLE THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO SECURE EMPLOYEE SALARIES FOR THE MONTHS OF JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER."

He continued, "The Ministry of Finance held talks with the Central Bank and some banks to re-discount these bonds," noting that "the bank met with the finance and banks and deducted these amounts and deposited them in the Rafidain and Al-Rasheed accounts and the retirement board."

And that "the central bank made it easy for the Ministry of Finance to PROCESS THE DEBT REPAYMENT FOR A PERIOD OF 10 YEARS," noting that "the Ministry of Finance can receive money from banks."

And that "THE PAYMENT OF EMPLOYEES' SALARIES IS LIKELY AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK," stressing that "there is a large role for the central bank in facing the current financial crisis."

Just in Friday:

Banking sources revealed on Friday that the salaries of employees in the Iraqi ministries and departments will begin to be disbursed for the month of June, after being late for nearly two weeks.

More news…

REUTERS: CORONAVIRUS AND SANCTIONS HIT IRAN’S SUPPORT OF PROXIES IN IRAQ

(7/2/20)

Iran’s financial and military support for Shi’ite proxy paramilitary groups in Iraq, a linchpin of its regional foreign policy, HAS BEEN DRAMATICALLY DISRUPTED BY THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AND U.S. SANCTIONS, according to people familiar with the matter.

Interruptions caused by the virus, including border closings to prevent the spread of the disease, HAVE DRASTICALLY CUT TEHRAN’S CASH SUPPLIES TO THE MILITIA GROUPS IN RECENT MONTHS, said three Iraqi paramilitary group commanders and a regional official familiar with Iran’s activities in Iraq. The FUNDS FROM IRAN ARE TYPICALLY ALLOCATED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS RELATED TO THE PARAMILITARY GROUPS’ ACTIVITIES SUCH AS FIGHTING IRAN’S OPPONENTS, INCLUDING ATTACKS AGAINST U.S. TARGETS, the three commanders said.

(Mnt Goat – Cut the funds off? No money, no paramilitary!)

More news….

AL-KAZEMI TALKS ABOUT "SELLING" INVESTMENT LICENSES AND PROMISES TO WITHDRAW THEM

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, on Thursday, spoke about "selling" of investment licenses among businessmen, vowing to withdraw investment licenses that were not implemented according to the law.

"It is shameful that there are many investment opportunities that were approved but were not implemented," Al-Kazimi said, according to a statement of his office reported to Shafaq News.

And he added, during his meeting with a group of businessmen, "It is also shameful that some accomplishments and approvals are sold from one businessman to another businessman, as if it is a fraud."

Al-Kazimi vowed, "Every investment license not implemented according to the law must be withdraw.  IRAQ IS AMONG THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD FOR MANY YEARS, according to the Transparency International Index.

More news….

THE GOVERNMENT’S DOORS ARE OPEN IN CASE THEY ARE SUBJECTED TO ELECTRONIC BLACKMAIL.

Baghdad – Mawazine News

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed on Tuesday the need for the private sector to pay taxes to boost state revenues, while noting that the government’s doors are open in case they are subjected to electronic blackmail.

And Al-Kazemi’s office stated in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of it. In the country, and ways to overcome them. ”

Al-Kazimi said, “The current government is a government of consensus, solidarity and national understanding to overcome the crisis and cross Iraq to safety, and not a government to settle accounts, so that it affects the provision of services to the citizen and achieve what he aspires, but the target is the corrupt and Iraq is going through today many challenges that come at the forefront, Corona’s pandemic and its repercussions on the economy, “calling on all parties, unions, as well as the private sector, and social activities to” come together and cooperate to meet these challenges. ”

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE WARNS AGAINST MOVING TOWARDS CHANGING THE DINAR EXCHANGE AGAINST THE DOLLAR: 3 CATEGORIES WILL PAY THE PRICE!

July 2, 2020 Walter

Baghdad today – Baghdad,

the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament, Thursday (2 July 2020), commented ON NEWS THAT THERE ARE POSSIBLE INTENTIONS TO CHANGE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR WITHIN THE EXPECTED FINANCIAL REFORM LAW.

The committee’s rapporteur, Ahmed Saffar, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that “until now we have not seen the draft financial reform law, BUT THERE ARE INFORMATION AND LEAKS, WE REPORT THAT THERE IS AN INTENTION TO CHANGE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR, but we do not know its accuracy until the moment, as there is some deputies went for this option, and THERE IS ALSO PARLIAMENTARY OPPOSITION TO THIS APPROACH. ”

And Al-Saffar said that “any devaluation of the dinar or dollar will cause inflation in prices because it will reduce the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, and here the affected people with limited income from employees, contracts and renters will be affected,” noting that “WITHIN MONETARY POLICY, THIS IS THE LAST SOLUTION TO THE CRISES.”

The economist Rasem al-Akidi warned, Thursday (14 May 2020), of floating the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, that is, reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, according to a proposal put forward by economists to provide additional funds for the Iraqi budget to be paid as salaries for employees.

Al-Aqidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), “The issuance of any decision to float the dinar against the dollar in light of the current conditions in Iraq is very dangerous for the country which is basically suffering from uncontrollable losses, namely fees, customs, taxes and many other financial resources.”

And that “the flotation does not constitute an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar, but rather we will see an increase in the exchange rates of the dollar because of the lack of its acquisition in the global market, especially with the decline in international oil prices.”

He added that “the flotation will lead to a significant increase in prices and will be paid by the poor,” noting that “the flotation is taken in light of the stable financial conditions of the state, as well as the diversification of the economy and its dependence on resources other than oil.”

Al-Aqidi pointed out that “floating the dinar against the dollar is launching the process of buying and selling without any limits, and the country will face an unprecedented rise in prices with limited and steady salaries, so conditions will be more difficult, especially in the humanitarian context.”

Economists suggested reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar by a value ranging between 1300 dinars or 1400 against one dollar to provide additional budget resources that allow part of the salaries to be spent, while others considered that any proposed float process may go out of control and cause a significant increase in the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

(Mnt Goat – just another article again on the disadvantages of decreasing the value of the dinar against the dollar. We have seen this rhetoric before. The CBI has told us this is NOT going to be the alternative they select. Besides today we see that they have issued bonds with the local banks in Iraq for enough to pay salaries until September 3 months. We already know they have the June salaries. So I want everyone to understand for now the pressure is off as they do not need a revaluation to increase the dinar in order to pay the salaries. At least not until October comes rolling around and they are betting the price of oil will reach back to where they need it.)

LIKELY TO PAY THE SALARIES OF EMPLOYEES AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK

The Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, likely to pay the salaries of employees at the beginning of next week, while referring to the insurance of employee salaries for the months of July and August and September.

The Director General of Accounting at the Central Bank, Ihsan Shamran, said in a statement reported by the official Iraqi News Agency “conscious” and reviewed by him / the information / that “RE-DEDUCTION OF BONDS IN FAVOR OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE BY ABOUT 8 TRILLION DINARS”, INDICATING THAT “THE BONDS WILL ENABLE THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO SECURE EMPLOYEE SALARIES FOR THE MONTHS OF JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER.

Shamran added, "The Central Bank made it easy for the Ministry of Finance to process the debt repayment for a period of 10 years," noting that "the Ministry of Finance can receive money from banks."

Just in:

Banking sources revealed on Friday that the salaries of employees in the Iraqi ministries and departments will begin to be disbursed for the month of June, after being late for nearly two weeks.

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY: WE HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL IRAQI MONEY SMUGGLED ABROAD, IN NUMBERS AND NAMES!

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed that it possesses complete information regarding the smuggled funds, pointing out that lists have been prepared to recover these funds from outside Iraq.  

"The COMMITTEE HAS A COMPLETE LIST OF THE SMUGGLED FUNDS, IN WHICH THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE AND THE FUNDS ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE IRAQ," the committee's rapporteur, Abdul Amir al-Mayahi said, adding that "Iraq has a lot of money abroad, part of which is frozen and the other is in dishonest hands." 

Al-Mayahi indicated that “THE CORONA PANDEMIC PREVENTED MOVEMENT ON THOSE FUNDS,” noting that “the Integrity Committee summoned the head of the money recovery department outside of Iraq to find out what before and after 2003 of the funds, and after the end of the pandemic, the file will be fully followed up.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland.  So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption.  These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: