Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes

2 posters

Go down

Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes Empty Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes

Post by silkysand Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 am

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night

760-569-7699 pin 156996 #

(The below call notes were posted by Highhopes in PTR Forum)

Frank’s CC Notes 10.20.2011

CC being recorded

Frank arrives on call

Most unique CCs he’s had a privilege to be on with us tonight.

Update on some things that are important for us. Frank, Jan and Delta are doing well and having a great time together!

Interpretation of what’s going on and intel on files especially one on this coming Sat.

Read More Link on Right

Frank opens with prayer. Please pray for Jorofu in Puerto Rico and his family for the loss of their daughter who was struck and killed by a drunk driver last night.

This morning some info on Iraqia TV – there is a concept that everything is set and we will see some things happening very soon. Do we need HCL, Article 140, Erbil agreement? Not really necessary but would be nice.

Investors on TV say they need confidence to come in and invest in Iraq. They are having a hard time getting their paperwork completed and many issues with the process to get setup and get in. Everyone wants to go to Iraq, no place else better to invest. Ground floor opportunities await! UK signed memorandum to do all kinds of business in Iraq. Pay close attention to investors.

The first stage of a rocket needs to be ignited. Lift the 3 zeros. The rate may well come out 1:1 to start off with. Why? Because it’s easy!! Investors need reassurance. Shabibi may likely be setting up that reassurance by getting the banks ready for them. Fiscal year? When is it? End of Hajj? After Eid? End of Lunar calendar? Jan. 1? Shouldn’t SOMETHING be done…before…the new fiscal year?? Something…PREPARATORY??? Before the salaries are paid perhaps. Third Thursday of the month is when Iraqi gov’t staff gets paid.

Nothing from Maliki of late; no more complaining. The Kurds are IN CONTROL. That’s where the investors will come to invest; Kurdistan region.

33 billion from Lybia – some of this “could” be used to buy dinar to rebuild what Kadafi destroyed. Take it to your own blue couch.

We are not hearing much from the CBI now are we? This is a good thing! Things are either being done or are done!

Financial committee is following up with a major process behind closed doors, says Delta. Things are REALLY starting to straighten out! Many things appear to be coming together all around the same time frame. CBI is silent now. This is GOLDEN! Maliki is quiet now! Silence is golden!

Banking systems are good. Streets are being “cleaned”. Mubarak, Kaddafi…

Kuwait is having issues, 10,000 demonstrators demanding resignation of PM due to corruption, scandals, living situations.

Iraq will become the most stable country in Middle East.

Don’t pay attention to GOI articles. Only CBI articles should be paid attention to.

Look at the exchange rates in the Lybian dinar, there have been no changes over the past year, even with the uprising. Once Iraq RVs their currency it will NEVER go back down again!

Frank refers to Head of IMF speaking about the coming global meltdown that is immenent. She was talking to those who are in power to launch the first stage!

The US protects the IQD.

They (Iraq) came to us last month and now WE are going over to them??

TEAM is seeing inclinations of that the UN may show up in Iraq on Saturday and may have an announcement. The UN has the KEYS to the shackles of Iraq. The G20 emergency meeting; there is a huge lack of information out this meeting. And for the first time ever on a Sunday, says Delta.

Follow Hillary!!

Frank and Delta monologue about Biden. They hint at there being different tiers of Chapter 7. Shabibi has a part of it and the US has their part.

Our government depends on lottery winners! Are you one of them??? Don’t BE!

The RV will never happen on a Friday or a weekend. Don’t listen to rumors! Ignore GOI articles.

Warka backs up deposits 100%! They are backed up by the CBI; the CBI protects 1000% better than FDIC

Frank winds down and ends the call.

cshessman Posts: 227Joined: June 10th, 2011, 6:51 am
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes Empty Re: Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night and Call Notes

Post by Angustura Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 am

silkysand wrote:Provided by: Dinar Recaps

Franks Conference Call Replay #'s with Delta Thursday Night

760-569-7699 pin 156996 #

(The below call notes were posted by Highhopes in PTR Forum)

Frank’s CC Notes 10.20.2011 HEY THERE SILKYSAND,THANKS FOR THE POST I MISSED THAT ONE.
IM GOING TO HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH FRANK ON THE NO WEEKEND RV SINARIO THOUGH,KEEP IN MIND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD,AND WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ AREN'T WE?LOL.IMO THIS COULD AND SHOULD GO OFF WHEN WE LEAST EXCPECT IT. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE INFO,EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!Very Happy HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND .
CC being recorded

Frank arrives on call

Most unique CCs he’s had a privilege to be on with us tonight.

Update on some things that are important for us. Frank, Jan and Delta are doing well and having a great time together!

Interpretation of what’s going on and intel on files especially one on this coming Sat.

Read More Link on Right

Frank opens with prayer. Please pray for Jorofu in Puerto Rico and his family for the loss of their daughter who was struck and killed by a drunk driver last night.

This morning some info on Iraqia TV – there is a concept that everything is set and we will see some things happening very soon. Do we need HCL, Article 140, Erbil agreement? Not really necessary but would be nice.

Investors on TV say they need confidence to come in and invest in Iraq. They are having a hard time getting their paperwork completed and many issues with the process to get setup and get in. Everyone wants to go to Iraq, no place else better to invest. Ground floor opportunities await! UK signed memorandum to do all kinds of business in Iraq. Pay close attention to investors.

The first stage of a rocket needs to be ignited. Lift the 3 zeros. The rate may well come out 1:1 to start off with. Why? Because it’s easy!! Investors need reassurance. Shabibi may likely be setting up that reassurance by getting the banks ready for them. Fiscal year? When is it? End of Hajj? After Eid? End of Lunar calendar? Jan. 1? Shouldn’t SOMETHING be done…before…the new fiscal year?? Something…PREPARATORY??? Before the salaries are paid perhaps. Third Thursday of the month is when Iraqi gov’t staff gets paid.

Nothing from Maliki of late; no more complaining. The Kurds are IN CONTROL. That’s where the investors will come to invest; Kurdistan region.

33 billion from Lybia – some of this “could” be used to buy dinar to rebuild what Kadafi destroyed. Take it to your own blue couch.

We are not hearing much from the CBI now are we? This is a good thing! Things are either being done or are done!

Financial committee is following up with a major process behind closed doors, says Delta. Things are REALLY starting to straighten out! Many things appear to be coming together all around the same time frame. CBI is silent now. This is GOLDEN! Maliki is quiet now! Silence is golden!

Banking systems are good. Streets are being “cleaned”. Mubarak, Kaddafi…

Kuwait is having issues, 10,000 demonstrators demanding resignation of PM due to corruption, scandals, living situations.

Iraq will become the most stable country in Middle East.

Don’t pay attention to GOI articles. Only CBI articles should be paid attention to.

Look at the exchange rates in the Lybian dinar, there have been no changes over the past year, even with the uprising. Once Iraq RVs their currency it will NEVER go back down again!

Frank refers to Head of IMF speaking about the coming global meltdown that is immenent. She was talking to those who are in power to launch the first stage!

The US protects the IQD.

They (Iraq) came to us last month and now WE are going over to them??

TEAM is seeing inclinations of that the UN may show up in Iraq on Saturday and may have an announcement. The UN has the KEYS to the shackles of Iraq. The G20 emergency meeting; there is a huge lack of information out this meeting. And for the first time ever on a Sunday, says Delta.

Follow Hillary!!

Frank and Delta monologue about Biden. They hint at there being different tiers of Chapter 7. Shabibi has a part of it and the US has their part.

Our government depends on lottery winners! Are you one of them??? Don’t BE!

The RV will never happen on a Friday or a weekend. Don’t listen to rumors! Ignore GOI articles.

Warka backs up deposits 100%! They are backed up by the CBI; the CBI protects 1000% better than FDIC

Frank winds down and ends the call.

cshessman Posts: 227Joined: June 10th, 2011, 6:51 am
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum