Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars

Go down

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars Empty Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:56 am

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars

05/07/2020

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars 21778

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Private Banking Association revealed, on Sunday, the size of the Iraqi banking sector, as the capital of banks operating inside the country reached more than 15 trillion dinars. 

The executive director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, said that the Association of Banks provides to all media and researchers financial information for the banking sector that explains its size and impact in Iraq during the year 2019, noting that "the data prepared by the central bank indicates an increase in the capital of the banking sector to More than 15 trillion dinars. " 

He noted that "the banking sector has witnessed a great development during the past years, and was able to increase the volume of lending and deposits in banks, which will positively affect the Iraqi economy, especially after the central bank reduced interest on small and medium enterprises." 

Tariq stressed that "the capital of Iraqi banks amounted to more than 15.3 trillion dinars until 2019, divided into 3.3 trillion dinars, the capital of government banks, while the capital of private banks amounted to 12 trillion dinars," noting that "deposits in the banking system amounted to 82.1 trillion dinars, of which 71.38 trillion Dinars in government banks, while in private banks amounted to 10.72 trillion dinars. 

Tariq pointed out that "cash credit amounted to 42 trillion dinars divided into 34.2 trillion dinars provided by government banks and 7.8 trillion dinars provided by private banks, while pledge credit amounted to 25.2 trillion dinars divided into 17.2 trillion dinars from government banks and 8 trillion dinars from Private banks. " 

He stressed that "bad debts amounted to 4.1 trillion dinars divided into 2.37 trillion dinars in government banks and 1.77 trillion in private banks, and this default is due to the lack of commitment of borrowers to pay back borrowing money," explaining that "the profits of banks during the past year amounted to 1090 billion dinars divided To 956 billion dinars for government banks and 134 billion dinars for private banks. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20929
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars Empty Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars Logo2

07/05/2020

Association of Private Banks: The capital of banks operating in Iraq amounted to more than 15 trillion dinars 732

The Iraqi Private Banking Association revealed the size of the Iraqi banking sector, as the capital of banks operating inside the country reached more than 15 trillion dinars.  

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, said the Association of Banks provides to all media and researchers financial information for the banking sector that explains its size and impact in Iraq during the year 2019, noting that the data prepared by the central bank indicates an increase in the capital of the banking sector to more From 15 trillion dinars.

He noted that the banking sector has witnessed a great development during the past years, and was able to increase the volume of lending and deposits in banks, which will positively affect the Iraqi economy, especially after the central bank reduced interest on small and medium enterprises.

Tareq stressed that the capital of Iraqi banks amounted to more than 15.3 trillion dinars until 2019, divided into 3.3 trillion dinars, the capital of government banks, while the capital of private banks amounted to 12 trillion dinars, "noting that" deposits in the banking system amounted to 82.1 trillion dinars, of which 71.38 trillion dinars In government banks, while in private banks, it amounted to 10.72 trillion dinars. ” 

Tariq pointed out that cash credit amounted to 42 trillion dinars, divided into 34.2 trillion dinars provided by government banks and 7.8 trillion dinars provided by private banks, while pledge credit amounted to 25.2 trillion dinars. Divided into 17.2 trillion dinars from government banks and 8 trillion dinars from private banks. 

He stressed that bad debts amounted to 4.1 trillion dinars divided into 2.37 trillion dinars in government banks and 1.77 trillion in private banks, and this failure is due to the lack of commitment of borrowers to pay back borrowing money, explaining that the profits of banks during the past year amounted to 1090 billion dinars divided into 956 billion dinars For government banks and 134 billion dinars for private banks.

http://www.ipbl-iraq.org/content.php?id=249
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum