Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce's claims -- we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce's claims -- we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday.

Go down

Bruce's claims -- we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday. Empty Bruce's claims -- we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday.

Post by Ponee on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Bruce 

[via WiserNow]   We don’t exactly have our notifications  happening over the weekend – now we’re looking at this thing changing and we have a moving target – now we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday...the more likely start would be on Tuesday... I know...Iraq is ready...there was a question as to whether Iraq would make payroll yesterday – my understanding is that they did everything they needed to do on the 1st...I know that we are positioned now we believe to go forward...this should be releasing for us very soon...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruce's claims -- we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday. Empty Re: Bruce's claims -- we’re looking closer at the possibility of being notified ...Monday...Monday afternoon...or possibly Tuesday.

Post by Captain259 on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:20 pm

I HAVE HEARD THAT FOR 15 YEARS

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum