Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ -- bank contacts still told that over the next 5 days now, to be prepared and on call to come in at any moment DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ -- bank contacts still told that over the next 5 days now, to be prepared and on call to come in at any moment

Go down

MarkZ -- bank contacts still told that over the next 5 days now, to be prepared and on call to come in at any moment Empty MarkZ -- bank contacts still told that over the next 5 days now, to be prepared and on call to come in at any moment

Post by Ponee on Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:20 pm

MarkZ  

I am still being told by bank contacts, that as frustrating as it is…they are still told that over the next 5 days now, to be prepared and on call to come in at any moment.

[What about the dong rate? Still.47 cents to $2?]

That is something that has just changed. I am now hearing that the dong could come out at right around the $1 mark for the street rate and then up to $2 or so for the contract rate.

What I received from bankers is nobody received dollars or were able to keep their appointments last night...they are being told it will now roll out over the next 6 days. They are being told to stay on call and could be called at any moment over the next 6 days...there is a lot of activity. I have always said that none of us know the exact timing, nor are we supposed to for security reasons. I still believe we are very close. The next 6 days could absolutely see it. I am keeping my phone

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum