Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.

Go down

Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.  Empty Breitling -- Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25.

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:13 pm

Breitling 

...they're worried about regionally having a currency that's valued too high.  The pressure cooker they're in is that they need to add value to their currency otherwise they're going to go broke.  If they add too much value to their currency they are going to go broke.    That's just the reality.  But what people don't understand is that other countries are in the same position...Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25 [Wait a minute, you just said if their currency is too high in that region they are going to get their asses handed to them.]  That's true.  But if their currency was a global currency, then it wouldn't matter would it...   

...Take for example the United States and Mexico.  How much is their peso worth.  Look at Canada...If Iraq is international they could have a huge high price.  But if they're going to be local for right now, regional, then they can't go that high...Let's say their markets are going to be regional and they do add value to their currency it helps them get to international markets.  Well if they're in international markets and it becomes more and more dependent on international markets you're going to see the value of the currency keep going up...If it's regional...they're never going to get past a buck..

..they are looking at how to tackle the financial problem they have inside of Iraq. They looked at the reserve and they said, 'they probably could take out 11 billion dollars worth of the reserve and not really hurt the value of the currency and to be able to fix some of our problems.' But you have a completely different group saying 'you don't need to do that. Let's protect our reserve. Add value to our currency. And invest in the Western markets.'...these guys will never give you rates...they'll always avoid giving some sort of rate...you and I know what they need for the budget - for it to succeed. My projected budget for what they needed at $53 to $56 a barrel was about 56 cents to the dollar. Now it's about .63 cents to the U.S. dollar...see the trend? It's going up...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum