Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says -- There have been some rates that have changed – we’ve heard about them from Forex people that they’re seeing Dinar and Dong in really good rates on the forex DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- There have been some rates that have changed – we’ve heard about them from Forex people that they’re seeing Dinar and Dong in really good rates on the forex

Go down

Bruce says -- There have been some rates that have changed – we’ve heard about them from Forex people that they’re seeing Dinar and Dong in really good rates on the forex Empty Bruce says -- There have been some rates that have changed – we’ve heard about them from Forex people that they’re seeing Dinar and Dong in really good rates on the forex

Post by Ponee on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:25 pm

Bruce 

...I’ve had times before – I’ve probably put them out many times...before – so what makes this different? What really makes it different is the position that the whole system is in to begin to release...We are up against some kind of time line here – whereby we should get started... What about the rate changesThere have been some rates that have changed – we’ve heard about them from Forex people that they’re seeing Dinar and Dong in really good rates on the forex...What my understanding is...we’re going to get this party started...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum