Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20

3 posters

Go down

DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 Empty MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 pm

Member: Please let this be our week!!!

MZ: A lot of positioning over the weekend for paymasters, group leaders, attorneys on the banking side…..  There was a lot of paperwork updated over the weekend.  POA’s (power of attorney’s) and a number of group leaders were asked to have all their documents up to date. Updated emails, Phone numbers, amount’s of currency.

MZ:  I cannot find anybody with actual dollars yet though. But they are being told it will be this week. There is a lot of really good chatter right now.  They needed all their info updated for this week.

MZ: There are many appointments set for tomorrow now.

MZ: Iraqi connections are still very hopeful they will see a new rate by Wednesday.  

MZ: No package deliveries or settlements yet.

Q: Appointments being made for what tier?

MZ: Tier 4…..we are part of tier 4.

MZ: About Zim exchanges there is a lot of mis-information being put out on purpose. There is a lot of intel people being fed mis-information. I am not worried about the Zim….I believe its real. I have 2 big attorney’s who tell me it’s still very real……

MZ: Do not listen to the people who say it isn’t……do not turn into Chicken Little and run around thinking the sky is falling. There are people being paid to give false information out…..that is a fact.

Member: My sources also say the zim is fine and it’s real.

Member: They would not cut us out of the exchanges

MZ: They need us for liquidity…….they really are going to need us.

MZ: So I am going on what  I can see right now…and I can see group leaders, POA’s and ministry groups being reached out to for paperwork updated and appointments for tomorrow. .

MZ: I am going to ignore all that leaked information for now because we know they are leaking a large amount of false info to keep us on our toes……I am just concentrating of what I can verify as real.

Member:  Good morning all, Judy say that we will have our 800# tomorrow, what do you guys think about that?

MZ: There is a great deal of mis-information right now being purposely sown to everyone….do not let it panic you……..makes us think we are very close.

Member:  (1) release of 1 800#s, (2) make appointments, (3) go to the BANK and exchange and (4) LET THE PARTY BEGIN !

Member:  Zimbabwe halted their stock exchange recently

Member:  everyone watch covid 19 insurgency on youtube eye opening

Member:  new video out yesterday w/new King of England he stated Nesara is part of global event to take place any time

Member:  The people wanting to cut us out of the exchange are the ones wanting to make President Trump's administration to look bad. He needs us to help with getting the country back on track. The projects.

Member:  We really need for the arrests of cabal elite to occur before GCR.

Member: World economic forum calling for the reset again.

MZ: We are seeing it all over the place….in Asian news, in European news, In the world news, WSJ,  they are calling for and dripping info out to us so we will be ready when the Global Currency reset occurs. Then they can say “we told you- you just were not paying attention”

Member: Bank Tellers don’t know anything

MZ: if Bank Tellers were “in the know” how many of them would show up for work the day after this happens. ? Banks would not have any employees left.

Member: That’s why we exchange at redemption centers…and not with the tellers

MZ: Remember this entire thing is compartmentalized…..they do not want anyone to know what the others are doing yet.

MZ:  Be sure to watch the Mark Skidmore video…its eye-opening

Next stream is scheduled for 10AM est time Tuesday

DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20

Post by Tinef Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Lots of back peddling today from Dinarland's top kitty cat salesman .. 

What a pompous youtube streaming fuctard .. 

Dear #DOJ.gov #FTC.gov & #NorthCarolinaAttorneyGeneralsOffice.gov .. any 2nd grader w/ access to google knows the status of the toilet paper known as the Zim .. but this unlicensed pumper & snake oil salesman claims otherwise #IRS.gov.. 

the misinformation he's talking about is coming from his mouth .. in fact, the ex-felon & his brother on the other donation sucking channel report it went down in value & not up. 

But this scam never gets old for paid content providers/guru's #FBI.gov,  especially the part about Bank Tellers not knowing what's gong on.. or they'd all quit?!

What rock do guru's think we all live under. Teller's are an intelligent group, after all they're well trained, vigilant about scams, and are up to date on bank policy & especially currency procedures .  Certainly Tellers / Bank Employees in general have google at their finger tips, and they also have idiots coming into their branches constantly ..  asking if the Dinar, Dong , Zim or beanie babies are ready to RV.. 

If we've lost count of the times you've called the RV & GCR, what makes you think bank tellers don't know you're full of crap?

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DOJ - MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "There are many appointments set for tomorrow now" 6/29/20

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:34 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum