Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE

Go down

JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE Empty JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING INTEL UPDATE, 28 JUNE

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:43 pm

Judy Note: A Fri. 26 June afternoon Department of Defense Update confirmed that a new RV rollout schedule had been finalized and set in stone: Fri. evening 26 June through Tues. 30 June. They had until Mon. 29 June to do the arrests. The 800#s release for Tier 4b was slated for Tues. 30 June. In Canada financial agents were told and confidentiality forms were signed to prepare for a “financial blackout” July 2 through July 9. Flynn testimony was about to take down the Deep State.

Sat. 27 June 7:00 pm EDT: Fleming’s Military Intel Contact said that as of 7 pm this evening EDT Sat. 27 June the Department of Defense and US Treasury sent a release to keep everything moving forward as audits were passing and arrests were preceding Behind the Scenes. All was still on track.

There were numerous reports of Historic Bonds being positioned for payout, Dong and Dinar were no longer available for sale, banks were restricting circulation of US dollars and coins of the old fiat system, the Mexican and Canadian borders were tightly sealed and the Tiers including Tier 4a SKRs, were being paid out – all of which signaled a gold/asset-backed Global Currency Reset that Trump had made public in a “soft announcement” of the Gold Standard in a Tweet on Wed. 24 June.

Over the weekend groups were scrambling to update information on their members and that all appointments set for Fri. 26 June were not held and changed to Mon. 29 June.

Tier 4b had not yet started because there were 41 Deep State Antifa/ Anarchist rioter ring leaders who have been carrying out riots, looting, violence and pulling down statues in cities across the country. Deep State Rioter Ring Leaders were also going to deploy Antifa foot soldiers to disrupt and attack certain Redemption Centers in major cities when Tier 4b started.

The Department of Defense advised Trump that he needed to do an Executive Order authorizing rioter arrests in a way that Deep State Democrat politicians could not stop. Trump signed the EO Thurs. 25 June. DoD security teams started arrests on Fri. 26 June and would continue through their deadline of Mon. 29 June. As of Sat. evening EDT 27 June the arrests and all else were still proceeding on track.

Trump’s Most Wanted List: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1276564734465249280

The Chinese were beyond angry at US delays in releasing liquidity for Tier 4b due to the need for those security arrests. It took overnight discussions that went into the next afternoon to convince them they should not pull the US out from redeeming Zim. The Chinese finally agreed that the US could participate in Zim redemption, but if there were any more American delays with Tier 4b release, they would intervene.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum