Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Delta 8 hemp flower
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:19 am by AmareCortez

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice...

Go down

MilitiaMan  says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice... Empty MilitiaMan says -- The government banks are awaiting a notice...

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:28 pm

MilitiaMan   Article:  "Parliamentary Finance decision: Kurdistan has handed over its employee database to Baghdad...This is their exact number"  Quote:  "...this is what finally reached the signing of the comprehensive agreement..."   ...This looks to be the comprehensive deal that is done now and what we have been waiting for...imo! Love it! imo  It is timed right before the adjustments to be made at the borders with taxes, tariifs and fees that will be electronically monitored allocated accordingly...Wow...The timing is imo HUGE!! The HCL/2019 FMLA, salaries, etc, is in this...Wow!!

Article:  "Iraqi banks are waiting for a notice to launch salaries within 24 hours"  They postponed the salaries for up to 24 hours... The government banks are awaiting a notice...One that is different than in the past...This imo sure looks like the agreement the Kurds have made and signed yesterday, in that they signed the comprehensive agreement, it suggests there was a need to adjust things for the electronic system to make payments...Keep in mind the adjustments at the borders are to have electronic adjustments in line by the 1st of July for shipping, border crossing, taxes, tariffs, fees, etc. Also take note that there will be a parliament session on Monday the 29th. The 2020 Budget is to be sorted by the 30th. The Kurds signing the comprehensive agreement yesterday, imo would have had the 2019 FMLA on the table. That 2019 FMLA is the mechanism or is imo the key to the RI. See the picture being painted? It surely looks promising this is coming to a head! imo It is all lining up! imo.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum