Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen. It definitely looks like it's about to happen...

Go down

Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  Empty Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen. It definitely looks like it's about to happen...

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Pimpy  

...I told you guys things were starting to go and move at neck-breaking pace.  Things are going really really good...We're that close IMO to the rate change happening for the Iraqi dinar...there's a push and I know I'm right about this...we see a lot of things happening at one time...  Article:   " Al - Kazemi on the strategic dialogue with America:  It was confirmed for the first time the recognition of national sovereignty".   Didn't I tell you what they needed to do?  Did I not say they have to restore their sovereignty and then we need their currency to be recognized internationally? ...I'm telling you what's gonna happen is when they get here into the United States you're gonna see it... 

You're gonna see a Rose Garden Podium speech with Al-Kazemi and Trump and Trump is gonna say to the international community it's time to restore the sovereignty of Iraq so that the Iraq people can start moving ahead and rebuilding their country and by doing so we need to remove the restrictions off of their currency and it will once again be recognized internationally which means banks like Wells Fargo, Chase banks and other banks that deal with currency will then be able to either sell or buy from from you the Iraqi dinar...we've been waiting for this...Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen... 

...the bigger question is what is in the "white paperwork" that's coming to Washington?  Everybody is buzzing about that.   There's a lot of people assuming the rate change is in there.  I don't want to throw that assumption there but it's kinda hard not to...there's a lot of reasons to believe that there really is...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...  Empty Re: Pimpy says -- Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen. It definitely looks like it's about to happen...

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum