Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana  says -- If anyone is at all excited about what I had to say on Wednesday, I'm sure you're all DOUBLY excited about this stuff! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adam Montana says -- If anyone is at all excited about what I had to say on Wednesday, I'm sure you're all DOUBLY excited about this stuff!

Go down

Adam Montana  says -- If anyone is at all excited about what I had to say on Wednesday, I'm sure you're all DOUBLY excited about this stuff! Empty Adam Montana says -- If anyone is at all excited about what I had to say on Wednesday, I'm sure you're all DOUBLY excited about this stuff!

Post by Ponee on Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:48 pm

Adam Montana   

Article:  "Kurdish deputy: Kurdistan Region delegations no longer ask Baghdad about the application of Article 140"   [So Why Would The Kurds EVER ‘Give Up’ On Article 140 Under Any Circumstances ?  Unless ‘Perhaps’ - That Particular Item Has Already Been Resolved And is no longer a problem!]  If anyone is at all excited about what I had to say on Wednesday, I'm sure you're all DOUBLY excited about this stuff!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum