Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus

Go down

Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus Empty Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:44 am

Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus

27/06/2020

Agriculture: exporting crops abroad depends on the domestic market surplus 21692

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed today, Saturday, that the request to export four crops to the UAE has not yet been resolved, while noting that the export of agricultural crops depends on the surplus of the local market and providing food to the citizen.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Agriculture, Hamid Al-Masoudi, said that "one of the merchants submitted a request to the Ministry of Agriculture to export four agricultural products to the UAE," noting that "the ministry has not yet decided on the export decision."

He added that "there are procedures, whether for this demand or other export requests, related to the ability to secure these quantities, which does not affect the local need", indicating that "the export of agricultural products depends on the surplus of the local market, because food security is one of the priorities of the ministry's work, and then export ".

He continued, "The local abundance of agricultural products was evident during the Corona pandemic period, and the agricultural sector fulfilled its obligations, although imported agricultural crops are still entering the country," noting that "the agricultural sector is expected to be an important part of the national economy." During the year 2021 through exports. "

Al-Masoudi pointed out that "the local crop is now available, but the export process is not in the hands of the Ministry of Agriculture, because the ministry's role is to grant approval and authorization only", stressing that "the ministry is ready to agree to export any crop, but only if there is a surplus in its production."

The Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Karim Jasim, had announced that the UAE would submit an application to import 4 agricultural crops from Iraq, namely, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant and cowpea.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20863
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum